Pastel and Punk

Dan
Hi, my name is dan and I'm falling for this guy. His name is Phil and he is a year 12. I'm a year 10 yet I'm completely obsessed with him. It's been 2 months since he started at this school and the only time I've interacted with him face to face was the time I fell into him because I tripped on my own foot. He must think I'm a clumsy loser.

Phil is honestly the hottest person to ever walk this earth, no joke. He has raven hair that compliments his deep, ocean, blue eyes that I could get lost in. Phil is a kind person that is there to help anyone and I love that about him, it also helps that he is a gigantic dork. Despite his adorable personality and attitude Phil does not look like the type of person you want to see in a dark alley way at midnight.

He is what most people refer to as a "punk." Only because he wears all black and his outfits consist of chains and spikes. Phil's snowy skin is also littered with tattoos and piercings. Most people are afraid of Phil because of the way he looks, but I am surprisingly attracted to his look and attitude. Which is odd considering our school refers to me as the "princess" or the all too popular "pastel freak."

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I'm the schools punching bag. I get judged for wearing flower crowns or for wearing pinks and purples. Which honestly should not be a problem because clothes and colors do not have a gender. I used to hate myself because I believed everyone when they said I was disgusting or a freak for wearing what I was comfortable in but as soon as I realized I was free to be who I wanted to be and wear what I wanted to wear I was a happier, more self confident person.

(IF YOU ARE A GUY AND WANNA WEAR NAIL POLISH PAINT YOUR FREAKING NAILS, IF YOU ARE A GIRL AND WANNA CUT YOUR HAIR SHORT! DO ITTTTT.)

YES ITS GARBAGE I GET ITTTTTTTTT