Black Widow

"Cas what do you mean you know who she is?" asks dean

"she is called the Black Widow when she was alive she stabbed her husband 72 times. Now she haunts anyone that she can find who is in love and threatens them. She wants to see Y/N suffer the way that she did when her husband betrayed her trust. She will do this by making you either kill whoever it is you love here...., or make you heartbroken by leaving them." 

right as he said 'whoever it is you love here' he glanced over at dean. Sadly he will never love you the way you love him. your heart breaks a little on the inside as that thought crosses your mind. maybe it would be better if you just left. the Black Widow would get what she wants, and you wouldn't have to deal with the pain of loving a man that doesn't love you back. 

"well I guess I better leave then. let her get what she wants."

sam cuts in "Y/N that's not the way hunters handle this situation, he have to fight and kill this..this.. thing."

you know he is right, you have never been a quitter and you don't feel like starting now. 

"okay, that's fair. where do we start?"

-----------------------------------------------

The Plan

"so I think we use you as bait Y/N, spend as much time as you can with dean. do whatever you have to to make it seem like you love him."

haha make it "seem" pff I don't even have to act you think to yourself. 

"okay, sounds good." you can see Dean wanting to object because he doesn't want to show that he loves you back. which he doesn't you just wish he did. 

"okay, while she is distracted trying to get you to kill dean I go to the graveyard and destroy her bones. we have to act fast because she is already pissed off that you came back."

"alrighty, sam you go locate some bones."

after spending about an hour looking for the Black Widows (whomes name is actually kira) bones, we finally find them located at parkway Johnstone graveyard. Sam leaves to go and burn the bones while you and dean just sit there.

"so umm I guess now we act like we are in love or something." dean says as he scratches his head."

"wow, am I really that repulsive that you can't even act to be in love with me?"

"no no that's not it at all its just ugh nevermind."

"and obviously she targeted me for a reason. she only targets people who are in love. AKA me, but you already know that."

"look, I made it clear to you from the start, this is just-"

"just sex yadda yadda yadda I know, I was there."

dean smirks "okay good then we are at an understanding"

"sure whatever." you have to hold back the tears. he knows you are in love with him yet he can't even face that truth. you grab him by the hand and hold him close laughing."

"we've got a show to put on, come on dean" he pulls you into a hug and turns on some slow dance music. you both laugh and dance around. he pulls you in close and you put your head on his chest. your pockets are stuffed with salt so it is kind of awkward. but that okay, after about 5 minutes of swaying you just get lost in his eyes. quickly you snap out of it because the Black Widow shows up.

"I warned you darling. now be prepared to feel years upon years of misery."

you throw salt at her face as she runs after you. trying to stall so that sam has enough time to burn the damn bones. the grabs a knife from the rack and then starts going after dean. dean dodges her but he isnt fast enough and she slices a little bit of his flesh.

"AHGG" he screams out.

you go and you pull her down and right as you grab her she vanishes into thin air.

--------------------------------------------------------

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING, A TON OF SHIT WENT DOWN IN MY LIFE AND MY BRAIN SHUT OFF, IM SO SORRY GUYS< TONS OF LOVE