1. That Sneer is U.G.L.Y

I scan the room, looking over each and every one of my classmates. Some are asleep, some are off in la-la land, and some are actually paying attention. Well, by some, I mean me.

Sure, call me a nerd. But it is not my fault I actually want to do something with my life. Like, for example, be a mechanic or a  computer coder.

"Drake Keller , they want you in the princables office." my teacher said with a sneer on her face. That's not right, usually I'm her favorite student. "Yes ma'am" I reply. 

As I walked down the hallway, everyone had the same sneer on their face. All I could think was, what did I do? Oh yeah, there was the other thought, you know that smartass comment you always want to say, but can't.

As I push open the door I see two men with an F.B.I  badge on their chests. They had their guns pointed at me as if I was a threat. "Easy boys" another man said from behind me. 

He was already putting handcuffs on me. "You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire.

"What did I do!?" I screamed. "You have committed crimes against the U.S government, that's all I am allowed to say". The bigger of the two F.B.I agents slung me over his shoulder and began along out the door. But on the way out the man who handcuffed me hit me in the head with the but if his pistol. That's when I blacked out.

A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, I know. But this is the first chapter, second will be much longer. 

Thx for reading.