PROLOUGE

ALMOST  TWO  YEARS  LATER

Hello, I'm home!''

I yelled before crashing on the couch on living area and our 40 years hosekeeper Martha rushed with a glass of water with a kind smile on her face.She is so kind and loving like a mother. She is an American and her husband died four years ago due to cancer she has three children. A 12 year daughter, 16 years old son and another son is 19 year old. They all are studying and her eldest son work part time to support the house. She is working for Shu'ayb Abuzar Shaikh; Haim's father since ten years as a house keeper and now taking care of Haim since he reached here.

''Dear!!'' she offered me the glass and I thanked her with a smile before drinking it.

''Haim isn't home yet?'' I asked after giving my glass back to her.

''No dear, but he called and asked to inform him when you reached home'' she stated with a smile '' it was your result day today no?' she asked politely and I nodded smiling widely.I took a day off from office today where I am working since one year almost. Haim offered me a job of his P.A but I refused because I didn't want to take him for granted or any more favors and wanted to do it on my own so I insisted on doing a job somewhere else, he wasn't happy about the idea but let it go eventually.

OH! How I cant wait for Haim to see my result he must be too, likewise. He helped me a lot through all these when I reached here all broken. He is the one who suggested me to apply for a MBA course so that it can help me to get a better job and position. I took admission in New York Uni , which was a great achievement and we both were so happy. Well, he was studying the same course but applied for distance education program because he had to manage his business so it wasn't possible for him to manage both to go office and college.

I was so nervous this morning about my result because getting good marks in New York University isn't a child's play, I almost was dreading to go college but then Haim helped me in getting relax, I'm still shocked how he can be so sure about my good grades when I was the one who given the exam not him. He said he saw my hard work and how I indulged myself in study day and night. Its my final year and I will finally have my masters degree in business so I tried to put all my efforts in my study and he was the one who helped me alot.

Well,he too have his result day today.

''Nandini!'' I heard Haim's impatient voice calling me when I was in my room studying. I looked at the clock and it shows 7'30 pm. I quickly closed my books and laptop which is of course is a gift from Haim on my birthday nine months ago on my 21st b'day. Sometimes I really feel ashamed feeling how I am completely dependent on Him. He insisted me to stay with him in his painthouse when I was adamant to move out somewhere but he persuaded me and emotionally blackmailed me that he cant let me live on my own in a foreign city where I know nothing about and have no experience in people and most importantly first I have to get establish and well known to this place to move out in a better society and well I gave into his request.

''hi!!'' I greeted him with a very small smile and hiding my result behind my back because I don't want to give him a hint about my result showing my cheerful mood.

''show me your result.'' he asked in a serious and impatient voice as if it wasn't mine but his result.

''Naah!! first you show me yours.'' I bargained and he eyed me suspiciously his lips are in a thin line.

''Nandini!! we talked about your result not mine. So, be a good girl and show me.'' he bargained as if coaxing a child and I suppresses a laugh.

''No!! I told you my result isn't good, so forget about mine and show me yours.'' I demanded with a fake dejected and sulking face and there I pushed his limit ''show me!!'' he snatched the result from the back of my hand impatiently. And his once scared face turned into a relieved one and then he grinned widely in joy, his blue eyes shining with immense pride and my face right now mirroring his expression.