9.Bad Blood!!

Nandini POV

What does that Duke think himself?

He is so bipolar and frustrating?

And I hate him!!

Well yeah! I am mad really really mad at that Duke. I'm the CEO of this fucking company not his personal maid. Cant he understand that.

I guess I should clear it first why I am so mad at that Duke well It started all after our fight and I think he was seeking revenge of that encounter we had in the morning.

He has troubled me since then for each and everything by calling me in his cabin every 10 mins. He has asked me to bring company's files, project copies, our contracts. The works which even his PA can do for him thenwhy troubling me. I too have wor...

"Tring!! Tring!!"

"Urggg!! Not again.. " i picked uo the phone taking a long breath to calm myself hoping it won't be him.

"Anything else Your Highness?" I asked sarcastically rolling my eyes in the very fake sweet tone.

"Well yeah Miss Nandini. I want the investment report of our project in my cabin." Here we go again but this time i will not bear his tantrums and bossiness.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Your Highness , but I am company's CEO not your PA and the thing you are asking me you can ask your PA to get you from fiance department. Thanks." Saying this I hanged up without hearing his side and I know it really has pissed him off and he soon will be barging in my office.

So get ready for another fight with His Highness!!

I sighed and turn to my laptop to get back to my interrupted Work and soon it got interrupted again by the bang opening of my cabins glass door and before I can turn around myself to check on the intruder he was faster because he grabbed my rolling chair and turn my chair around and here O came across to the really angry Duke fuming like a mad bull on my face leaning so close to my face locking me on my own chair.

I was scared shitless and I gulped staring into his red furious eyes but then I realized he doesn't control me anymore and I can fight him. This determination got me my confidence back burying the fear inside which was still there but armored by my new found determination.

"How dare you to cut me off!!" He snapped and his fast breathing fanning my face.

I glared him with my blazing eyes and stood up abruptly taking him off gaurd which resulted him to take a step back with his eyes going wide.

"Your Highness!! This isn't the way to talk with your colleagues got it!, May be you are a Duke but here we both are co workers working on the same project. I am a CEO not your PA. So stop treating me like one!!". He charged like a lioness and he stood there outmost shock his eyes wide like a soccer is if he had seen some ghost. But then again after few mins of silence he did something which shocked me. His lips twitched into a smile and his eyes sparked with some kind of emotion for a moment but it faded away quick.

I was starring at him stunned and confused when he leaned on my desk comfortably he us so calm and collected now staring back at me as if waiting for something but when we both didn't say anything i find it good to leave him on his own turning around to take my laptop but his next word froze me on my step.

"Nandini!" He called softly but I didn't turn around but waited for him to speak further. "Dont you have anything to ask? I mean you wanna know nothing?" His voice sounds a little hopeful or may be its me hallucinating.

I finally gathered the courage to turn around with the same emotion less face and answered looking straight into his eyes "No your Highness!! I already have all the information about the 'project '" i emphasized the word project and walked out with my head held high only one question running in my mind . why now?