[13] everything is ready

-=+ Joe's POV +=-

I woke up at around 9:00, so I can wake everyone up and take them out to do something.

I woke everyone up individually and I told them to get ready.

The all complained about it being so early, but I told them to get ready and they did.

I sat on the couch waiting for them all, when they all finally were ready.

I wanted to leave quickly before they could notice that Zack and Olivia weren't here.

I ordered an Uber. It finally came and we all got in.

I took them to get some food. We went to this breakfast diner called Pantry, and it was super good!

I then took them to go bowling to keep them busy and to pass time. Let's hope this all works out for Zack.

-=+ Zack's POV +=-

I woke up at 9:30 and I went downstairs to see if anyone else was here, besides me and Olivia.

Nope. That's good. Man, Joe is the man.

I finally start setting up.

I decided to go all out.

I set up a table for two, with a candle in the middle, and a nice ass bouquet in the kitchen. I then decided that I would make something.

I made Fettuchini Alfredo pasta, and as a dessert, I made a chocolate cake because I know she loves chocolate cake. I also have ice cream, so she can serve it with her cake because she likes that too.

Finally everything was ready, so I went upstairs to wake her.

She awoke and I told her to get ready.

She didn't question it since she was half asleep, so she just did it.

I waited downstairs until she finally came down.

Wow. She looked gorgeous. She was wearing a black dress with black heels.

"So what is this for?" She asked me.

"It is just a little, date per say." I said with a smirk.

"Ok..." She said.

I sat her down, and brought out our food.

She was surprised. You could see the look on her face.

We started eating and we also talked for a little bit, just to catch up with each other.

We already knew almost everything about each other, so there wasn't much to learn about.

When both of us finished, I took our plates to the kitchen and I brought out the dessert.

Her eyes widened when she saw the chocolate cake and ice cream.

"H-how did you remember?" She asked me in shock.

"I could never forget." I told her.

She smiled and started eating.

When we finished eating she said, "thank you so much for this. It was wonderful."

"Oh it was my pleasure Liv, but I have one last question." I said starting to get nervous.

"Go for it." She said, and she didn't suspect a thing.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked her, while smiling.

"Oh my, well, but of course." She said and stood up to give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Awesome. That went better than I imagined.

Now we just have to find a way to tell the Cube and our viewers. Let's hope that goes well.

•••

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! It was actually kinda ok and cute aha :3

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! Ilygsm my cute little penguins 💙