Chapter 5

*K'eon*

On Monday I went to school, I hate school with a passion. I jumped on the bus and went to the top deck there was a 3 girls at the back of the bus I walked over to them they were all.ok looking. Tbh I was just looking for some trouble before school. "yo" I smiled showing both my dimples. "hey" they all said I smiled and picked the light skin girl of the seat and made her sit on my lap. I.kissed her and she kissed back and started to feel me up. SKET I can't complian. When my stop came the light skin girl asked "can I get your number" I smiled and laughed

"nah your a sket and your pussy stinks" and I walked off the bus. When I got to school I went and found Teej and my other friend Remell. I spudded them and went to my first class... science. I sat in class thinking its a shame Shay didn't come to this school. As I was thinking, Chloé (The sket) strolled in she was wearing a simple white blouse and a short pencil skirt. I can't even lie she was looking nice. She took a seat on the other side of the class room and the teacher continued to teach. she kept on looking at me and eyeing me up. I got uncomfortable, because when girls just stare at me it's awkward, when someone stares at you. They notice your flaws, I'm not perfect and I don't want anyone to notice the imperfections on me.

anyways Chloé got sent to the whitebored, when she was doing the questions she "accidently" dropped the pen, she bent over so dramaticly and all I could see was her pink panties, boys just stared and mutter stuff about her given heads. The girls just kissed there teeth and muttered 'sket, hoe slag' and stuff like that. I can't even lie she turned me on. Chloé is sexy but she isn't wifey material. And I know it's harsh to say that but it's true. She sat back down in her seat and continued to write her notes. Occasionly glancing at me and winking or making flirty faces, I chucked to myself. Chloé soon came and sat next to me. "Hey, I never see you around anymore, your always with Shay" she looked down. I sighed and lifted her chin with my finger.

"I've been busy init" I smiled

"Busy fucking Shay" she raised her eyebrow.

"LOL nah, it's not even like that" I said scratching my neck.

The bell rang and everyone packed up getting ready to go. "Well call me whenever you want me, I'm always available" Chloé smiled while walking out the class. I watched her go out and all I could think was:

That Ass doe

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE :)