N - Not Pregnant

Well atleast youre not pregnant tho. Am i right.

This is possibly only one of the few things that are good when it comes to periods. Not saying that periods are good tho.

Like yeah i guess im here vomiting on the floor continuously, while my insides are having a war all together mixed with my horrendous acne and sensitive boobs not to mention my beastly cravings FOR ANYTHING.

I mean if were to be asked: which one would be better? Getting pregnant or having my period?

And you guessed it right!!

Id choose none.

Im just gonna be real here but who tf wants to suffer through immense for a long period of time?! There is absolutely noo difference when choosing between the both of them cause either way youre still screwed as hell so why choose?!

If i were to shoose getting my period then id live 40 years of my life constantly bleeding out of my vagina every single month, but OH thats not all! It comes with some easter eggs like, acne, bloating, sensitive boobs, craving, pms, back pain, cramps, pain, pain, and more pain.

AINT THAT FUN?!

And if i were to choose getting pregnant, then id suffer 9 months of torture by my own child. And get this! Youre not only carrying a species inside of you but it comes with some easter eggs TOO. Life is just amazing!  It comes with the following: bloating, bowel movement, pain in the back, unable to move freely, STILL GETTING YOUR PERIOD, IMMENSE DIABOLICAL BEASTLY cravings, hormones, unable to sleep properly because of the lump in yo tummy, the CONSTANT FEELING OF WANTING TO PEE ALL THE DAMN TIME, the limitations when eating, throwing all your dresses out cause it doesnt fit anymore, feeling of heaviness, weight gain, pain, pain, and many more pain.

Yeah, but lets just compare that oki?

Now dont ask me how i know so much about that, cause we  actually had a subject before back when i was in grade 5 about Pregnancy and all that. I remember cringing so damn hard when my teacher explained that to me like that kinda scarred my life abit, but i got over it, as per usual.

Im gonna be honest with yall, im gonna be abit hypocritical when it comes to this type of topic.  Okay, i know i hate getting my period and all that (i wrote a rant about it yee haw) but it makes me happy to know that i aint even preggars yet. OBVIOUSLY YOU WOULDNT GET PREGNANT WITHOUT DOING THE *YOU KNOW WHAT* LIKE YES IM HAPPY IM NOT LYING ABOUT IT.

Like i remember askin my mom about how it was when they were starting to deliver the baby out (twas for a project), and my mom couldnt even answer me properly and mostly she was trying to avoid the questions i gave her, so i had no other choice but to make up my own version of it. Mind you, i was only 11 - 12 and didnt even have that much knowledge about it so i just scribbled up whatever came into my mind and oh boy my teacher just bought and even gave a me a glorious 90 on it like biiiiish, im shook.

Im getting kinda out of topic here

When girl say the line: "Well atleast im not pregnant." Right after they found out that their period just started, it makes me think that some girls out there are actually willing  to suffer 7 days of constant pain and everything rather than finding out that they now have a growing embryo inside of them. I mean obviously its much more better and all that but it makes me think.

Like ive read stories of how some girls got panic attacks when aunt flow didnt visit them for the month, and they just started thinking of the worst possible scenarios that could happen. Only for them to actually to find out that there was nothing. It was just stress that caused it thats why aunt flow didnt visit them like can you imagine that?! Like we all know how bad periods can get but its just that safe assurance to know that we aint preggars yet.

I just suddenly had that visual of how pregnant women could still get periods. Like you know those maternity pads? That you sometimes (or probably never) see on those drug stores? Like i remember seeing waht the insides were and oh LAWD THAT WAS LIKE THE BIGGEST PAD IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. Like there was only 3 in there and the packaging was ridiculously big LIKE WHAT THE FU&*?!

Its kinda disheartening to know how our mothers are suffering all at the same time when they were still carrying us inside of them like can you imagine sufdering every single thing i mentioned earlier for a frickin 9 months?! I can barely hold myself up when its that time of the month imagine having an additional bonus planted in you stomach and suffering it all at the same time.

Now the next time you wanna shout and disrespect your mom you might wanna read the all that again.

Now im gonna end this chapter by saying how unfair our lives are but hey, "after every storm comes a rainbow.' Live by that quote and remember that every bad thing thats goin on with you rn, is only temporary. You will get through it and i promise you i will be worth it. Life is full of challenges but god doesnt give you a problem that he knows you cant handle. You can handle this and all of that, because everything will be okay in the end, IF ITS NOT OKAY  THEN ITS NOT THE END.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is kinda dry but the next chapter wont, cause ill be focusing on it and ill be putting some thoughts into it to improve my writing. Thanks and see yah guys.

My other book: "The Rant book." Check it out thanks ^_^

Twittr: eashxhmed
Insta: ea.sha
Sc: arianasprncess