I want to fight the thunder legion pt2

*****Disclamer*****
I do not own fairytail or any of its characters, the only thing I do own is sunu she is original.

Nothing in this storry is true about the show exept for the characters and the guilds mentioned. 

************************************

Sunu's pov

I walk on stage. "Who do you want to fight?" The reporter asks. "The thunder legion." Everyone sweat droped, the thunder legion did walk on stage though. They get into fighting stance. "Lightning dragon roar" "(freeds spell)" "go babies" "fairy queen lash" (?) I teleport to Laxus  dogging all of the attacks. "Shadow demons" a dark circle form under Laxus and demons grab his legs using his power against him. I then teleport to Freed. I look at him and whisper "Deaths Revenge." I turn to Evergreen and call out "Darkness Eternity." She falls into a dark pit with no light and no escape. Bixlow runs towards me. I jump over his head and decide to give the people a show. "Babies wheel" His babies for a circle above my head and I let the attack hit me.

I'm struck and it actually hurt a little bit.  People start to cheer thinking that he got me. "Reapers staff." The sky turns black and a shadow comes out. "what type of magic is this" the reporter cries.  The reaper slashes down on Bixlow knocking him out instantly. " I think we know who won" the reporter says dumb founded. "It isn't over yet" I say calmly. "Deaths sword" a long sword appears in my hand, it looks like its on fire but the flames are black. I stab each one of them in the stomach except for Bixlow.

"With that the Thunder legion is defeated and Sunu is the winner, who would like to fight her next?" The reporter said. The crowd looked horrified at my power. "That is a witch not a wizard" one yelled. "She is not of this world" another added. My eyes started to swell as more and more people screamed and yelled at me. My throat got a lump in it. I turned and sang a spell to wake up the four people I have defeated. "Darkness in lopes you but the light always comes through." Laxus looks at me with concern after waking up, instead of teleporting I let my shadow engulf me into darkness. " I'm sorry Laxus, this was a bad Idea." I give a small smile and disappear. 

Laxus's pov

My sister lets her darkness take her away, I know where she is going but first I have to deal with a problem. "She isn't a monster" I yell, "its called powerful magic and you all act like she did something wrong, she is sweet and innocent, that was my baby sister." My blood is boiling. Lightning builds around me and the sky turns gray. "You people are the true monsters" I sad coldly. "He is right" one of the girls from mermaid Heel says. "He is telling the truth" Cherya adds. More wizards agree and add in there opinion. I smile seeing how many people care.