Chapter 7_Video?

Video?~

Nicole's POV

Turns out the dude I've been dating for a week is the son of Bobbi Kingston, and he wants to have a conversation about something. I'm assuming it's about his artist foundation thingy he was put up to. Even though I had conceived that he just wanted me to be his bitch again, but afterwards I did a bit of reconsidering and thought that was just a stupid consideration.

Not to sound conceited or anything, but I'm supposing he needed me as his own artist. I mean there is no other decent reason in why he would pursue me to my dressing room, or even tried to offer me a lift.

Anyways I got out of his car, cause I was just wasting his time, because my answer to his favor is a no, not only because I don't like him or trust his ass, but now is not the time to disregard my mother stupid regulation. Not only me being the one wasting his time, he also did waste my time he wanted to talk to me, but then he was arguing with someone through his phone literally forgetting my presence. I mean that's just inconsiderate.

So I just proceed my way out, but before I felt in a rage and decide to get out I kind of over heard his conversation with the person that was on the phone, and I had heard him say my name and talk about some video he tagged and posted, I wasn't exactly sure what social media did he upload it, but then I remember when I was performing Drake was recording my whole performance, he better not be talking about that video, and post that on any other social media especially on YouTube, cause nobody knows what my mama would do to me.

Today being a Monday is a school day, and I had to wake up a bit early than I usually do in the weekend. I was in no time done with my hygiene and I was already proceeding myself to throw on some casual clothes which I decided to wear a simple black sweater paired with a pair of ripped faded jeans, and also a pair of white chucks.

Pulling my soft hair into a messy bun, I tread myself downstairs to the living room to meet my mama recklessly laying on the couch with her deep snores irritating my ear. Walking pass by her I wrinkled my nose as I smelled the scent of a Hennessey. I cast my eyes down to the empty bottle of the liquor laying on the floor, and then cast them back to my mother who I now noticed was wearing a very short and tight lingerie. The cloth was merely cleaved to her body, and I wouldn't believe if any body is capable of breathing in this tight ass cloth. Well there is an evident exception of my mother, cause I could say she's mostly used to tight clothe around herself.

I heaved a sigh as I shook my head, disapproval and shame running through my mind.

'You lazy hoe' I inwardly slurred.

Some people find it really hard, and shaming to say this, but I hate my mom and I don't find it hard or shaming to say it, and this is why- She gave birth to me after she was married to my real dad, which I never get to see, hear and meet anymore, I don't think I even have a clear image of him in my head, cause they got divorced when I was at the age of five.

The reason they got divorced is because she got back on my father for some other dude. Five years later he got married again with the dude she cheated on my father, and then they got divorced on some other case and when I was sixteen we moved here to Detroit as soon as she had a job opportunity as a courtesan. I wasn't really aware of her job, back then when we used to live in Atlanta, but I know it would be as whack as it is now because our lifestyle there was the same as it is now.

I can't believe she had the audacity to tell me all these when she knew I was gonna despise her.

Anyways I made myself a simple breakfast, and as soon as I was done with it I grabbed my bag proceeding my out of the front door, but before I was out I heard my mom groaning uttering something within the groan.