Tyler's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. Ugh, school. I yawn and get out of my bed. I get dressed an put on my red beanie. I say goodbye to my mother and start walking to school. I hate school. The kids there know about them. And them are the voices in my head. Everyone calls me a retarded freak and I hate it.

Suddenly I'm shoved to the ground roughly. I look up and see one of my bullies, Connor. "Ha ha did the little bitty faggot fall on the floor?" I gulped as his friends approached. One with olive skin and brown eyes was smirking devilishly at me. I tried to stand,

"Where do you think your going?" Connors friend Casper asked. He raised his fist to punch me when he was shoved roughly to the ground by a red haired boy. "Don't touch him!" Connor and his friends just laughed and walked away. The man helped me up, "you OK?" He asked. "Yeah. Who are you?" I asked. Fuck this man was gorgeous. "I'm Josh Dun." "I'm Tyler Joseph." We walked into the school. "Why is everyone so mean to you?" I looked down. "I-i have these voices in my head, Josh. They tell me really bad stuff about myself, a-and-" I was cut off by josh hugging me. I hugged back, smiling. "Oh Tyler..." He said.

"Its fine Joshua" He looked at me, "no it's not. People have no right to treat you like that! You're just an innocent smol boy!" He said. He entertained his hand with mine and walked to our first class.