Noah Czerny

Noah-motherfucking-Czerny

book: The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater

THIS KID IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNDERRATED OMG. He's the purest cinnamon roll I've ever read about.

***********************SPOILERS BELOW*********************
SPOILERSSSS***********
DONT READ BELOW!!!!!!!! SPOILERS!!!************

- okay so he literally got murdered??? And he forgave the person that killed him?? Because he's so kind??? And loving??? And instead of being angry, he was sad and shocked???
- he was murdered and instead of seeking revenge,,, his focus was on trying to exist (for the sake of blue and the raven boys so that he can fulfill his plan etc etc) AND HIS FAMILY. HE WANTED HIS FAMILY TO KNOW THAT HE DIED AND HE WANTED HIS FAMILY TO SEE HIM ONE LAST TIME BY BURYING HIS BODY THIS KID IS A LITERAL SAINT.

- everything began with Noah. If Noah hadn't spoken to gansey on the day that gansey was supposed to die, none of this would've happened. Gansey would feel like he had no purpose in life, Adam would still be in his abusive parents home, Ronan would be out there getting into a lot of trouble (and probably end up like Joseph kavinsky) and blue would still feel out of place in her home of psychics.
Noah was literally the cause of this whole plot, and without him, we wouldn't have this story.

-later on in the series,,, it felt as if they saw Noah as a source of terror rather than a friend. They were more afraid of him then friends with him and it made me sad because Noah did so much for them
- also his "page time" decreases as we read farther into the series, therefore causing some people to feel disconnected with him.

- he's the boy that stayed behind with blue while the other boys were out of town// out of Monmouth.
- he's the boy that slipped out of time because "his job was done". Meaning, the only reason he stayed was for blue and the raven boys.

I just wish that we got to know him more like we did with the others. I also wish that he was more appreciated in this fandom.