1

Amy-

I'm Amy I'm 17 I'll be 18 by next week. A little about me I'm goth and I don't give a shit about the people who pick on me. It just makes them mad. Today is the day where I start my new high school it's the 6th one this year. Because of me for fighting against them. Not that I care anymore. I put on black eyeliner and shadow along black lips. I threw on black ripped skinny jeans and one of my brothers black hoodie. I grabbed my stuff and was out the door.

I walked into the school and went to the office.

" hello how may I help you dear. " the lady at the desk said.

" Yes hi I'm Amy Rose I'm new here I came to get my things." I said in a whispers

" yes I'm ms. Jules would you like me to show you around so you won't get lost." She said

I nodded.

She smiled brightly too much for my taste.

Timeskip-

" and here's your first class math." Ms.Jules said

She walked right in.

" hello ms. Jules and who's this?" The teacher asked

" this is Amy she'll be in your class for now on." She said I rolled my eyes at this.

" yes take a seat any wear that's open. " he said." He said

I walked to the back and put on my headphones to tune him out.

I looked at the teacher, looks like he was speaking to me. I read his lips.

" so ms.rose where did you live before you went here?" He asked

" I don't see how that's anyone's interest but mine sir I like to keep my school life and my home life separate sir so if you please don't asked me such questions please." I asked looking out the window.

" ahhh yes I understand ms. Rose." He said nodding his head.

" thank you." I said. I got up when the bell rung to my next class.

Time skip-

I walked into the lunch room and sat in the far corner. I pulled out a container of strawberries and starting eating them slowly. I picked up my stuff and went outside.

I looked around and found a dark corner with spiders around. I shooed them to the side and sat down I put a strawberry on the ground so they can have some. I looked up at the sky.

" it's to god dame sunny. I wish it would rain." I mumbled.

" I can't help but to agree with ya." Said a deep voice. I looked for the voice and found it belong to a red and black heghog.

" and why's that child." I said in a board tone.

" will people say. .." " I just realized I don't care. Here have a spider don't kill them and they won't kill ya." I said walking off to my next class.

Shadow-

She just gave me a spider and walked off. This girl is something else.

" hey shad. What you staring at." Sliver asked

" this girl just gave me a black widow and walked off." I said looking at the spider.

I set it down and it went to the strawberry that the hedgehog put for them.

" what did she look like?" He asked

" she has pink hair and black clothes and make up she also has green eyes." I said looking at my lil brother.

" how your talking about Amy Rose she just moved here." He said

" will let the games begin lil bro let them begin." I said smerking