2

Amy---

I walked into my choir class and sat down in the front row.

" Kay class you will have to sing one song up here. By your lonesome or with a group." He said

" who would want to go first." He asked

" nobody!!" He exclaimed

I signed and walked up. And hooked up my phone to the speaker.

" just say your name and the song you'll be singing loved." He said with a thick British ascent.

" I'll be singing Jeff the killer lullaby." I said grabbing a guitar.

" is it ok if I can use this." I said holding it up.

He nodded.

I started

( look at the pic)"

I sang with passion

I sang with passion.

I looked around and everyone had tears in there eyes.

" 1 point new girl, 0 point everyone" said a deep voice.

I looked over to the hedgehog I saw during lunch.

" oh it's you did you like the black widow?" I asked

" sadly red didn't want to deal with stupid people so she went the way that strawberry that you gave them." He said

" you can say that again." I said. With that I sat down. Smirking as everyone went wide eye at the fact I gave him a black widow spider.

" I didn't bite you did it baby?" Said a sqular said

" it didn't bite him or else he would be in the hosptile by now." I said

" how do you know fucking bitch." She snarled behind me.

" what did you call me?" I raised an eyebrow

" you heard me bitch. Your a freak that we know noting about beside the fact that you have sent people to the er. Your a monster." She screamed at me.

The room went silent.

My hair turned blood red . My eyes turned

Violet. I soummend my death synth that was part hammer.

" your right I'm a bitch, I hurt though people because I got sick of them beating that crap out of me until my blood was spilled. I didn't want to but you know if you beat the shit out of them they leave you alone. So I'm a monster but that didn't give you the right to judge before you have the full story." I said with ice cold venom lacing in with each word.

" who do you think you are!" She yelled

" I'm the nightmare you will be seeing for the rest of your life." I snarled

I levitated her from her chair. She started to freak out. I held her from the ground.

" Rose can you put her down please." A voice whispers in my ear.

I saw a sliver heghog, my eyes widen. I set her down gently and I ran out of the room.

Sliver---

I ran after Amy.

" Amy please stop its me. Please lil sis." I cried

She froze. I raced to her and pulled her into a tight embrace.

" do you have any idea how much I have missed you. I have never stopped looking for you after they gave you away. I never lost hope." I whispered to her. She started crying and we slid down the wall and sat down. Amy was on my lap.

" I've missed you to. Big brother I knew that you wouldn't stop. I knew we would find each other again. They said that I was useless they hit me. They left scars. But they couldn't the make me forget you silver." She cried into my chest.

I ran my fingers through her hair calming her.

" sliver who the fuck is she?" Shadow asked

" come on let's ditch for the rest of the day. Or we can where taking her home." I said.

" I think choice number two is easier." Amy said

We got up and I carried Amy bridle style.

" we have to take her home she just fell. I think it's because she's not use to the elevation here yet." I said to the ms.jules

She nodded and wished Amy will.

" Amy where do you live?" I asked

" she wrote down her address.

" so your the person who lives next to us now." Shadow said when he saw where Amy lived at. 

------------

Thank you for reading and putting up with the wait  I've been doing this on my phone I wish not but it's the only thing that I have  

Thank you and have a great year.