Chapter 11

Recap;

"What the fuck! Don't disrespect me ! I'm luna!" She shouts at him.

"Bitch please. You luna. My ass is Luna and it's better then you ! Don't you disrespect Angel ! Or you'll have to deal with me." I said.

And then ....

----------------------------

And then she comes running towards me but I stop her by kicking her in her stomach.

"Now I thought we went over this. You will never beat me." I said and walked into my room.

"Well that was something" Angel said right behind me.

"I know, I tell you I kicked her ass so many times and yet she doesn't give up." I told him entering my room.

"Well I guess she will soon everyone gets tired of trying." Angel says to me going to lay down on my bed.

"Yes of course, you may lay on my bed" I said laughing.

We stayed up all night watching movies and talk and just laughing. We got to know each other so well. Like no one knows me better then he does in one day he got to know everything about me and I got to know everything about him. Eventually we fell asleep.

"Sam? Are you in there?" Asked Al'xander from outside my door.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I shouted from my bed.

"I want to talk to you abo-- WHAT IS HE DOING IN YOUR BED !" He yelled.

"Who what are you talking about?" I said and turned around to see Angel sleeping. I don't even know how he is still alseep after mine and Al'xander's yelling. "Oh.." I continued. "He is sleeping if you haven't noticed." I said getting off my bed and walking towards him.

"Why. When did you even meet him?!" he asked

"Why do you care. You are not in my life anymore, we are nothing you betrayed me! You lied to me! You cheated on me! What do you want? Me to forgive you. Well No Al'xander I wont ! Now leave!" I said to him but he grabbed me and pulled me towards his body.

"You can't leave me baby" He said kissing my neck.

"Let go!" I shouted whispered.

"You know you still love me." He said still kissing my neck.

"Stop!" I shouted a little louder. Out of no where I am being pulled away from Al'xander.

"Let her go, Do you not realize she doesn't want you to touch her!" Angel said holding me behind him.

"Man. Who are you to tell me what to do!" Al yelled at him.

"Her Boyfriend !" Angel shouted out and we were all shocked. Yes noticed I said all because Saywer, Xavier, Conner, Steph. and Sofia entered my room.

*Angel's POV*

I didn't noticed I fell asleep on Samantha's bed with her next to me. I was perfectly sound asleep until I heard Sam talking to someone.

"Why do you care. You are not in my life anymore, we are nothing you betrayed me! You lied to me! You cheated on me! What do you want? Me to forgive you. Well No Al'xander I wont ! Now leave!" she said to him but he grabbed her and pulled her towards his body.

"You can't leave me baby" He said kissing her neck.

"Let go!" she shouted whispered.

"You know you still love me." He said still kissing her neck.

"Stop!" she shouted a little louder. And I pull her away from Al'xander.

"Let her go, Do you not realize she doesn't want you to touch her!" I said holding Sam behind me.

"Man. Who are you to tell me what to do!" Al'xander yelled at me.

"Her Boyfriend !" I shouted out and everyone was shocked. Yes I did say everyone because Saywer, Xavier, Conner, Steph. and Sofia entered Sam's room.

"WHAT!" Yelled everyone at once.

"Umm? Yeah, She is my girlfriend." I said, Don't know why I said that but it was the first thing that came out of my mouth.

"Since when?" Conner asked.

"How did that happen?" Xavier asked.

"Are you sure?" Steph asked.

"Why her?" Sofia asked.

"You are lying!" Saywer says

"Why did you say that?" Sam asked.

"That is so many questions. I will not answer. But I will answer you Sofia. Why? Because she is breath taking. She has a big heart, She has suffered as much as I have and yet she always has that beautiful smile on her face." I said walking up to her and grabbing her hands and looking into her eye.

"Um, Can you guys leaves us alone?" Sam asked making every leave.

"Now? Tell me why you said that." She asked me

"I'm sorry, It just came out. I promise we can tell them that we are nothing." I told her a little hurt that she doesn't want me

"No, no it's ok you are trying to protect me. Thank you but I don't want to lie. What if you fall in love we can't just tell them we broke up when nothing really happened" She says calmly.

"I know, What if we actually give it a try though?" I asked her with so much hope but I just knew she was going to say no.

"I would love to. I really would but we just met and I think we should just get to know each other and then we can try" She said still giving me hope.

"Thank you" I said hugging her.

-----------
Angel on the side 😍