The Little Doll

Y/N POV
I Just Moved Back In To Our Old Apartment The Purple Palace
*Sigh* Where Are You Guys Might As Well Check Out Old Rooms
*Y/N Checks Blues Room First Then Papys Finally She Checks Their Room*
*Sigh* Same As Always-Wah!?
*In The Window There's A Little Doll With H/L  H/C  (Hair Length And Hair Color) With A F/C Rain Jacket With A Little Star On It*
It-It Looks JUST Like Me......What In The?
*You Decide To Pick It Up And Let It Explore With You On Your Shoulder....Seemed Harmless Right?*
Okay Little Me.....Let's Check The Living Room
*You Walk To The Living Room And Place The Little Doll On A Nearby Table*
Hmm.......*You Look Up At The Fire Place And See You,Blue,And Papyrus Smiling In The Picture*
*You Tear Up* Guys....I....Im Sorry.....I Should Have Been With You.....Now.....I Don't Even Know Where You Are......
*You Wipe Away Your Tears And Look Back At The Table......The Little You Is Gone*
Huh?! Where?-
*You Look At A Wall On The Left Of The Living Room And See The Little You On The Floor Of Course You Walk Up To It And see Something Weird*
Huh? A....A Door? It's Locked Have To Find A Key
*You Walk Around The WHOLE House But Couldn't Find It Untill You Went Into The Kitchen And Found A Key Drawer You Rummage Though The Drawer Then You See A Key Thats Black With A Button At The Top*
Maybe This Will Work.....

My First AU UnderTale X Reader Story Hope You'll Enjoy The Story This Will Be A Complete Story  Bye Warriors!~