Dinner

Y/N's POV
*You And Blue Just Stood There Hugging Eachother It's Been 5 Years((You Were 10 When Pap And Blue Went Missing So Your 15-16 Now)) B-Blueberry!*You Were Sobbing Quietly But He Still Heard You*Shh N/N It's Okay...I'm Alive And Well...We Can Talk After Dinner! Papy Has A BIG Dinner Planed For You! Isn't That Right Papy!

Why Yes! Yes I Do! As A Matter Of Fact I Think It's Ready Right Now! You Guys Go Ahead And Sit At The Table I'll Bring The Food!

O-Okay....Y/N Said
Sure Papy! Blue Said Very....Very....Happyly....Not Normal Somethings.....Off....((I Love That Game <3 It's Free! Try It!))

*You And Sans Walked To the Table And Sat Down A Few Seconds Later Papyrus Walked In With Floating Food Next To Him With His Left Eye Flaming Orange*

M-Magic? Y/N Asked Confused
Correct Kiddo!

*After 10 Minutes Everyone Finished Eating You Decided Not To Question How Skeletons Can Eat Food But Then You Just Thought "Eh There Magic What Am I Subbose To Question About Them....?"*

That Was SOO Good Best Meal I've Had All Year!*You Yawned And felt A little Sleepy So You Told Blue And Paps Goodnight As You Walked Into Your Room You Saw F/C Walls With A F/C Bed Also With Dark Oak Floors The Picture Of You Sans And Papy Was The Same Except.....You Had Black Button Eyes

((OKAY THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER ITS NOW THE WEEKEND SO ILL BE MORE ACTIVE AND WRITE MORE BYE BYE!))