New faces New places

Abrianna pov: I was awoken by somebody tapping me. I sat up and we were in front of a big house. It was HUGE. I sat up, streched and got out. My dad was getting my bags. I had like a good 20 of them. I followed my dad up to the room. It was purple and black. My two favorite colors. I had a good view of the back pool from here. It was so bueatiful. I walked into to the bathroom it was purple also. Then I walked out and into my walk in closet. OMG "heaven" I mumbled to myself. Now the hard part.......unpacking.

(Next Day)

Abrianna's pov: 'I WIN I WIN I WIN" somebody was screaming. Oh yeah the game room is just across the hall from me. I sat up "Hush before you wake my sister" I heard Jacob said "SISTER!?" they all said together. It was a group of guys. -_-. "Yes I have a sister. Now hush before she comes in here!" Jacob said. I got up showered and changed into a yellow shirt, black skinny jeans and yellow.black and white Air Jordans. I straightned my hair and put my contacts in. I walked down the hall and 3 girls were sitting on the couch wacthing Bad Girls Club. I guess I made alot of noise because all 3 heads turned toward me. One girl with light brown hair came up to me smiling like we known eachother for all our lifes. "I'm Destiny." she said and held out her hand "I'm Abrianna" I said and shook her hand. Then a girl with picth black hair that looked greasy came up to me. She rolled her eyes and brushed passed me. "Thats Jessica. She's still trying to get over her ex, Diggy they broke up like a month and she promised she wouldn't go out with anybody else. So she has been single for the last month and it's starting to get on my nerves. Then a girl with the same hair color as me went up to me "Hey I'm Bre'Asia. Im considered the mean one of this group.But,if you dont get on my nerves were cool" she said and I just nodded. "Ok now let me tell you the couples. Im going out with Issa" Destiny said I remeber Isaa off of the Like 'Em All Remix. I know I wacthed that video like a good 20 times. "OK next I'm going out with Jacob" Bre'Asia said. Aww my brother got a girlfriend. "So,not to sound rude or nothing but why are you here?" Destiny said "I'm Jacob's sister" I said and looked at Bre'Asia. She was blushing! Haha I'm going to love it here!