Chapter 4- Wallowing in my own self pity

This chapter is sadly not that long I didn't really no what to write about at the moment. Hopefully I will be able to make the next chapter longer. I also think that it should be in Tyler's POV if anyone thinks I should do the next chapter in Cody's POV instead plz comment. I would like to thank all of you guys that have read my story and I hope you enjoy it. Also I apologize in advance for the errors i don't like editing so only re-read quickly for errors!!!

Cody's POV~

I woke up feeling like complete and utter crap. My eyes where swollen from all of my crying and my head was pounding with a massive headache. I stumbled out of bed and into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. 'I look like shit' I thought to myself. My eyes still where bloodshot and the light hurt my eyes, I felt like I was hung over. I heard a knock on the door and when I did not answer it my mom came in. When she saw the state I was in she rushed over gathered me into a hug and led my to my bed where we sat down. "What's wrong baby." my mom asked gently stroking my hair out of my face. I whimpered and my eyes gathered with tears that I desperately tried to hold in. "Oh baby, what's wrong tell me what happened!" my mom begged obviously growing more concerned. I breathed in a uneven breath and told my mom what happened at school yesterday. She tightened her hold on me as I laid my head on her shoulder. "Cody it is going to be okay. I promise everything will turn out just fine." Mom said. "But...he...he's straight. I freakin' fell in love with a straight dude that is probably disgusted by me" I chocked out. "Cody!" my mom said raising her voice. "You listen to me. you are a wonderful, cheerful, and compassionate young man. Any guy would be so lucky to have you, so don't you ever doubt yourself. Do you hear me young man!?!?" I cracked a smile at that. My mom squeezed me close once more and rose from the bed. "You can stay home today. I'll go tell your father that you aren't up for school today, so stay home and rest." I nodded grateful for not having to face Tyler so soon. With that my mom walked toward the door but before she exited my room she stuck her head back in and said "You know Cody even the straightest arrow has curve at the end of its path." She said with a wink and exited my room. I giggled and smiled again my mom always knew what to say when I felt depressed. With a sigh I re-entered my bathroom to take shower. I turned on some music undressed and hopped into the shower. The warm water flowed down my body relaxing me and I began to loosen up. After finishing in the shower I shut off the water and got out. Wrapping the towel around my waist I headed to my closet to get some comfy clothes on. I ended up picking out an old band tee for my favorite band The 1975 that had the lyrics for the song "Chocolate". I than put on a pair of short soft booty shorts. I knew I was gonna be home all alone the entire day so I was gonna be as comfortable as I could and I didn't care if I looked like I was wearing girl shorts beside I'm gay so why the fuck not. My parents had already left for work by the time I went downstairs since I took forever in the shower. I decided that I was gonna sit in the living room and have a twilight saga movie marathon. And don't you dare bash my twilight I only watch it to look at Taylor Lautner's precious wash board abs that I could stare at all day and invision myself running my hands against. YUMMY!! I grabbed myself a tub of ice cream so I could eat my sorrows away as I watched my movies. I laid there on the couch starting to lose myself in my thought forgetting about the movie I was watching. I began to remember the events of yesterday. I felt my throat close up and I blinked away the tears that started to make an appearance again. I feel like a cry baby since all I have seem to be able to do is cry myself to sleep. Shaking my head to clear my thoughts I refocused on my movie and tried to forget about Tyler. It was during New Moon that I began to doze off and the last thing I saw was Paul shifting in anger before the darkness consumed me...

................................................................
Several hours later

I was awoken from my sleep by the ringing of the door bell. Thinking I had just imagined it I laid back down only to hear it being rung again. I got up groaning as I stretched out my back and headed to the front door still half asleep. I opened the door and looked up in shock. Standing in front of me on my door step was none other than Tyler Beckham the boy I have been crushing on and the boy that is probably disgusted by my confession to him. I stepped back with a whimper afraid he had come to yell at me. I looked down to afraid to look him in the eye. It was than that I noticed that I was still wearing my booty shorts and he probably thought I was some dirty nasty faggot. (sorry I had to say that even though I hate this word) I glanced up at him and briefly caught an emotion in his eyes I couldn't decipher before it disappeared completely.

................................................................

Thx for reading plz:

RATE!

COMMENT!

&

VOTE!