Chapter 4- A fear of heights

My biggest fear is of heights. There is a reason. I lost three of my friends by heights. This is what happened.

I was eight years old walking with my friends Clove, Chloe, Jenna, Marie, and Erin. Clove, Chloe, and Jenna showed us a gymnastics routine but during a landing of a flip Clove and Chloe tripped and fell of the steep cliff. Jenna and I weren't scared of heights so we went to look over the edge. Jenna tripped as she was about to look over. I was already looking down. She screamed and then her body was on the earth. I saw their bodies on the ground with hair everywhere and arms and legs at bent angles. They were dead. Three of my best friends. We started back home but little did I know I would go to bed after loosing four of my best friends. Erin and I were talking when we heard a scream. Marie was yelling to us that she had never had such great friends. She was falling of the cliff. Her body was laying so far down. Just like Clove, Chloe, and Jenna. Dead. Ever since then I have been scared of heights. That's what made what was about to happen so much scarier.

"Olivia hurry up otherwise we'll be late to Charms." Called Erin to me as we were racing up the stairs. She got off the stairs but I wasn't watching where I was going and fell off the stairs as they moved. I was falling. Erin had run off to hopefully get help. I saw stone and astonished portraits as I was falling. I fainted.

Erin's P.O.V.

I finally got to Charms when I noticed that Olivia wasn't there. "Proffessor Flitwkck. Olivia disappeared." "Oh well just sit down. I'm sure she's fine." I started walking to my seat when I heard a scream. It sounded just like.... Olivia. I ran to the stairwell and looked down. I could see Olivia falling down. "OLIVIA!" Prof. Flitwick came running. "Can you help?" He nodded and waved his wand. A soft landing appeared on the ground. That's were Olivia landed. I rushed downstairs so fast I was next to her in 5 seconds flat. She was brought to the hospital wing where I stayed with her until she woke up which was 5 days later.

***********

I didn't know what to write so I just wrote this. I'll try to update faster I just have a lot of homework.