The Bar

Bonnie Sheila Bennett sat on the rusty leather bar stool, ordering drinks and hoping to escape the current chaos in her life. She chugged her bourbon as the crazy memories flooded her. She pulled on her leather jacket as the cold winter nights air came rushing in through the open door of the bar. A manly figure walking in with slight stubble, a defined jaw, adorable dimples, dark brown eyes and a semi pompadour hairstyle his brown hair made look handsome.

Enzo St John strutted in to the bar a slight smirk on his face, he walked over and took a seat on one of the bar stools a few stools down from the brown eyed brunette, also know as Bonnie Bennett. He looked at the bartender slightly parting his lip he called out.

"Hey bartender, a Scotch and Rum for me and a Bourbon for the pretty lady" Enzo's British accent seeped in to the order, He turned his head lightly sending a wink to Bonnie Bennett before turning back to the bar. 

Bonnie's eyebrows raised in surprise, as she did not to be hit on in a quiet bar. Bonnie stood up from the rusty bar stool and walked over to Mr St John, She leaned on the bar and offered her hand to shake.

"Hi, Im Bonnie Bennett, also known as the 'Pretty Lady'" A slight laugh at the end of her introduction. 

Enzo turned to face her and smirked at her, shaking her already extended hand.

"Well Miss Bennett, Im Enzo St John. Lovely to meet you." Enzo introduced himself laughing.

Bonnie smiled at her new acquaintance, and continued shaking his hand, for a very long time.