Chapter 7

I strolled down the hallway to my dorm. I had caused a lot of trouble that day. My mom would be proud. I had caused fights, breaking of items, and chaos. My last gig of the day was stealing a fancy dagger. It's handle was wood wrapped in leather. The blade was long,sharp and smooth. I thought I deserved to treat myself. I have only been here a week and I am proud. I think I am going to mix it up and set a fire in a apartment building. I won't kill the people just the ugly building. Well maybe one person. *Evil laughter*
      When I reached my room I opened the door and saw the four 'turners.' They were looking at a television. I never even noticed that it was there. Evie stated, "That's horrible." Then Mal smirked and stated, "Some of them deserved it."  Jay elbowed her. "What's going on?" "Some unknown person caused some trouble. Trouble like trouble from the Isle of the Lost." Carlos stated shaking a tiny bit. "That's not good. Where?" I tried to sound convincing. They listed the street I had done my job with.
     I went over to my bed and unfolded the cover. There was a wrapped gift. I looked at the tag. It said, 'I saw this and thought you would like it. Enjoy and send me a sign that you got it.-Max. I smiled. The others are not paying attention. Jay is in the fridge looking for something to eat. Evie is in the bathroom experimenting on what shade of blue looked the best. Mal was texting Ben and Carlos was texting Jane.