E n d

(If you were happy with the previous ending than feel free to not read this. This was intended to happen a couple years later after Luca learned about Rose's death because the one thing she left behind was a letter addressed to him.)

I know I was standing on solid ground, but it felt like the earth was falling out beneath me. I had been searching for Rose for 2 long years, checking newspapers and searching the internet till two and three am. There were no signs of help, almost as if she had vanished.

And now she sort of had in a way, she was not coming back and I could no longer stare at the window pretending that my pretty girl would be walking by. The phone she had given me, that shitty phone that had buttons and couldn't even text, I always kept with me. Because I thought, maybe, just maybe, one day Rose would call asking for me to meet her somewhere, to run away or even just go outside to look at the starts with her.

That must be why it hurts so damn much. I held on to the fragile small chance that she would come back to me, and I refused to believe anything else.

Now I'm standing next to her grave. A cold lifeless stone unfit to do such a rare person justice. There is only a birth date, like whoever put it down decided it was too awful or unforgivable to show when her life ended.

I had come here, trying to believe that maybe it was all just an elaborate trick and she would be standing there with a smile on her face and flowers in her hair ready to go somewhere with me.

But, like all pretty things begin they must end, and after all I called her Rose as I knew that all flowers must wilt at some point no matter how stunning they are in the moments they bloom the most.

...

Okay well now I'm done dragging this story on and I'm not really sure if these songs completely fit the chapter but I though they gave a pretty good idea of Luca's emotions and how he and Rose used to me.