~Welcome Annabeth~

This chapter is particularly shitty, as I wrote it three years ago. But enjoy if you can look past my shitty writing!
~annabeth~
I had a love hate relationship with school. Don't get my wrong, I loved learning, and I loved school. I had decent enough teachers and friends, and I used to like going to school everyday. But in all, I was not ready to be at school for nine months without Percy. Nine months without my Seaweed Brain. Nine months with nightmares. Nine months of torture. I hadn't told him this, but I did plan to visit him at camp during breaks- but I wasn't ready for all this so soon.

Yet still, against my will I walked into San Francisco High, completely unprepared for what was happening to me next. I sighed.
"Hey Annabeth." I heard a voice. "My favorite demi-god niece!"
It was Hermes! Can't the gods just got leave me alone for one year. I'm trying to get an education over here!
"What are doing here, Hermes?" I yell.
"Shh! Keep it down! Zeus is making me expose you-"
I storm away, angry.

~selena~

I'm Selina Rivers most popular girl in the school. I was mad when they called us to the gyn. My Kate Spade outfit would be ruined! This was the worst day of my life! I would kill Coach Hedge after this.

*Students of San Francisco High. You all know me as Coach Hedge but I am actually...well you'll see. "
Coach Hedge transformed into an ugly beast! He had gloves and horns and everything. I screamed.
"Now I turn the stage over to Hermes." Coach Hedge said.
What?! Hermes, the Greek God? This was insane! The greek gods...this was crazy. Obviously the crowd agrees.
"Now, some of you might not know this," said Hermes " But there's an important demigod right in your school. "
I coughed my chanel bag. There was a freak in our school!? I was filled with rage! Who could I not know! I'm the Queen here. That demigod will pay!
I was feeling so embaressed. I wanted to hurt that stupid demigod!
But as Hermes went on, someone was talking.
"Shut up, Hermes, before I go all scary daughter of Athena on you!"
Who was saying that? Surely, she'd be dead by now! You can't just insult a god. That's not how it works.
"Ah, Annie. You never seem to disappoint." Hermes chuckled. "Everyone, this is Annabeth Chase-Jackson. She is...well, why don't I let her explain."
Hermes passed the mic to Annabeth, and let her speak.
"You might want to get comfy, because I have a long name. I am Annabeth Chase-Jackson, finder of Zeus's Lighting Bolt and Hades Helm, Tricker of Achane, Survivor of..." She trailed off "the pit. Two time saver of Olympus, Defeater of a cyclops, Wanderer of the Labyrinth, wife of hero, Percy Jackson..."
Percy Jackson? Annabeth couldn't be married to the most famous boy around. Everyone in New York to LA, knew Percy Jackson. He was a national hero.
"And mother of Beck Chase Jackson."
Annabeth was a mother? No way. I couldn't believe my ears. I had to do something. I tugged my pink pom keychain my Daddy had bought me. That gave me an idea.
"Well, I'm a daughter of Aphrodite!" I screamed, loud enough so everyone could hear it.
"I go to that freak show of a camp, and I'm the real wife of Percy Jackson! This Annabeth stole my identity!"
The whole crowd gasped, and soon shock turned to rage. This was perfect! Now I'd have all the glory to myself!
But then, I heard thunder. It was Zeus!
What have I done?
I secretly thought. I didn't want to admit anything.
A loud voice form above said, "Don't believe this fool! Annabeth is the real deal. That means a lot coming from me." We heard thunder one last time, and I feel awfully embarrassed. This was a horrible idea.
I was soon saying rumors and Annabeth shot them down quickly. I couldn't win.
She had tried to be my friend earlier, and I'd blew it.
Annabeth had all the gods blessings. I couldn't compete with that.
"Annabeth, I'm sorry."
I apologized. I had to make things right between me and Annabeth.
"It's okay. Just no more bullying. We wouldn't want others to get hurt."
Annabeth replied.
"Deal." I said.
Maybe now Annabeth and I could be friends.
Two months later, I found out she was leaving San Francisco High School. Apparently she has camp, and Wars, and children to tend to. We still check in every now and then, and she even attended me wedding. At our graduation, she was valedictorian, and graduated with high honors. We grew close, and even got to work side by side at an architecture firm. I think we have all healed, and are friends now. Her kids even call me Auntie Sel!