Intoxicated (Liam Payne)

This is a mature story. It will include violence, drug and alcohol use, sexual content and references, disturbing and touchy subjects, foul language and much more.

This story is not associated with the real One Direction, whatsoever. It is all entirely fiction. Everything is made up.

The only boys I will be using is Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson, and they are not famous in this story.

If you are reading this and you do not like One Direction, you can still give this story a try. Like I said before, they are not famous in the story and will have a completely different personality in my writing than in real life. I will only be using two out of the five boy's names.

Abigail, one of the main characters, is played by Shailene Woodley. I imagine her like before, when she had long hair; but, she is beautiful with long or short hair. It just fits the role more when she had it longer. Once again, this character is going to have to a way different personality than in real life.

Also, in every individual chapter there will be a song and/or a quote to go with it. It will make each chapter more vivid and make the story come to life while you read.

I got my inspiration from Robbers by The 1975. The song, music video and the meaning behind it all appealed and interested me very much. In the beginning of the story, it may not seem like it; but, as it continues and I write more and more, you will see how it is relatable to everything involved in this story.

"...the hopelessly romantic notion that two people can meet and instantly fall in love, an escape story where love is the highest law and conquers all against the odds. Characters like Bonnie and Clyde always appealed to me as a teenager- couples so intoxicated with one another that they fear nothing in the pursuit of the realization of each other, actions fueled by blind unconditional love."

- Matthew Healy, talking about Robbers.

(ahstomlinson)