Sleep Over

Shawn got a phone call from Matthew Espinosa. After a 10 minute conversation, I asked Shawn what was up. He said that Matthew wanted to have a double date sleepover at our house. I agreed.

---- 4 hours later ----

Shawn opened the door to see Matthew and his girlfriend. She was very pretty, making me already get jealous. She entered and hugged Shawn. As he turned around to face me, I have him a dirty look. He walked over to me and whispered in my ear," You have nothing to worry about babe. Your all mine." I smiled and hugged him. Not breaking our side hug, Shawn introduced me to Matthew and his girlfriend.
After a couple of drinks, we sat down on the couch. I put in a scary movie and went back to snuggle with Shawn. I was half hugging him when he kissed me on the head. I put my hand under he shirt, drawing circles on his toned abs. He bit his lip, trying to hold back his moans. Shawn grabbed my head and started slowly kissing me. I pulled away, obviously teasing him. He gave me a dirty look and said in my ear," You're going to regret that after tonight". He looked up at him and said,"Why not now?" He seemed mad. Not losing his touch, i got up and headed towards our room. Shawn followed. He turned around and said to Matthew,"We will be right back!", with a smirk.