Chapter 1

"Are you going to the party tonight?" Eva's best friend, Noora, yelled through the phone.

"I don't know, are you?" Eva asked as she lied on her bed watching Grey's Anatomy.

Noora laughed. "Uhh yeah. It's the annual Penetrator Christmas Party. It's like- the biggest party of the year."

"Yeah I know. That's why I'm debating if I should go or not." Eva said as she crunched on some pretzels while watching yet another patient get carted off into an O.R.

"Come on Eva! No one still cares about all that drama from last year! Everyone's going you have to come!!" Noora said.

Eva sighed and contemplated Nora's words for a couple seconds. "Fine" she said, closing her laptop screen. "But if anything goes wrong or I'm not having fun, I'm going home right away."

"Oh thank you Eva!! I knew you'd come through. You're going to have so much fun!" Noora said.

"Okay yeah yeah I gotta hang up now if I'm ever going to make it in time." Eva replied.

"Right." Noora said. "See you there!"

Eva hung up and walked lazily over to her closet. She went through all of her clothes and decided on a plain red t-shirt and some jeans. She was dressing for comfort.

She chugged down a small bottle of whatever alcohol she had in her room, grabbed her keys, and headed out the door.

She met up with Noora, Sana, Vilde, and Chris on the porch.

"Sup guys." Chris said.

Eva laughed. "Hi Chris. Good seeing you again!"

"Okay so are we just going to stand outside looking like a bunch of morons or are we actually going to go inside?" Sana asked.

The girls laughed and Noora opened the door for everyone, where she was immediately greeted by William and gave him a kiss. The rest of the girls started to walk of into the house.

Vilde ran up to Eva. "Do you think Penetrator Chris will be here tonight?"

Eva hadn't even thought about that. "Oh I don't know." She said. "Why?"

Vilde rolled her eyes. "Because you two would totally be the perfect couple. One of you has to make a move eventually!"

Eva laughed. "Me and Chris??" She asked. "No way. We occasionally hook up sometimes but it's nothing more than that. It's just lust."

"Have you even slept with him yet?" Vilde asked.

Eva paused before answering this. "Well no..."

"Ooookay then it clearly isn't completely about lust." Vilde said.

"Vilde!" Eva said. "I don't like him, he doesn't like me. It's that simple." Eva said stubbornly. "Now I'm going to get some punch, and try to have a good time."

Vilde gave Eva a look as she started to walk away. "Just keep telling yourself that, honey!" She yelled after her.

Eva grabbed some punch and walked off into the crowd of people and about five minutes into dancing she felt someone grinding on her.

She whipped her head around to see- you guessed it- Penetrator Chris. Eva rolled her eyes. "Chris- get off me." Eva said.

"Why babe? You don't like it?" He asked.

"No!" Eva said. Pushing Chris off her.

Chris laughed. "I'm just messing with you babe."

"Stop calling me babe!" Eva yelled. "And why don't you just go harass another girl. I don't feel like dealing with you tonight."

"Aww. Is little Eva in a bad mood?" Chris laughed.

"No! I just don't like to be harassed by assholes like you. I came here to have a good time."

"I know how we could have a good time." Chris said, lowering his voice and putting a hand around Eva's waist. "Why don't we get out of here and go back to my place?" Chris said.

Eva bit her lip and looked at Chris up and down. It was an offer that was hard to resist. Eva shook herself out of it. What am I thinking?? She thought. I will not be seduced by him. "No Chris!! Me and you," she said, motioning at their bodies, "never gonna happen!" She said.

"Mhmm." Chris said licking his lip. "You keep telling yourself that. But Eva, you're something special. You're the first girl who won't give into me, which makes me want you even more. So don't think I'm going to give up so easily." Chris said while winking at her.

Eva stared at Chris, his hand still on her waist. She would love nothing more than to kiss him right now, but she knew she couldn't. "Good night, Chris." Eva said, and with that she walked off into the party.