Chapter 2

Eva groggily woke up. Where am I? She asked herself as she rubbed her eyes and stretched. Eva looked around herself. Ohhhh. She thought. She was in Noora's apartment. She must've had a bit too much to drink and crashed here last night.

"Hello?!" Eva yelled through the empty house. No response. "Hmm.." Eva said. She threw the blanket off of her and hopped up out of the couch she was on. She walked into the kitchen.

"Ahh!" She heard a voice yell from behind her. "Sit back down!" Eva whipped her head around to see a person running toward her- Chris- Penetrator Chris.

"Chris?? What are you doing here??" Eva shrieked. She looked down at herself. She was wearing a tank top and some shorts. She suddenly felt very exposed.

Chris smirked down at her body. "Sit down." He said again. "Last night you got really drunk. You were throwing up and and everything. Noora took care of you and brought you back to her place but she had to go to her job this morning. All of your other friends were busy so... ta da!" He said gesturing toward himself. "Oh." He added. "And she left this note." He said while handing her a yellow piece of sticky paper.

Eva furiously brushed some hair behind her ear and read the note. Hey Eva. I know you must be really confused. You totally passed out last night and I had to take you back to my place. I had to leave for work this morning and no one else was available- I'm sorry! I don't want you going out today because you seemed a bit sick last night. You'll make it through the day! I have faith in you! Again- sorry!! Eva smiled down at the note. Appreciative of her friend, but not as appreciative of the person she chose as her caregiver.

"See that, babe?" Chris asked, smiling. "Full day with me." He said while putting an arm around Eva.

Eva shrugged his arm off. "Oh my God." She said while putting her head in her hands. She quickly stood up. "I'm getting dressed." She said while making her way to the bedroom.

"Need any help??" Chris yelled after her.

"Not listening!!" She said, plugging her ears as she walked away. She could hear Chris laughing in the background.

Eva looked through Noora's closet. Their styles were so different. She looked through outfit after outfit when she finally found a tight-fitting green shirt and some denim jean shorts.
She quickly got dressed, washed her face, and did her makeup and hair. She honestly didn't know why she was putting so much effort into her look. It was just a day with Chris. Eva rubbed her forehead. A whole day with Chris. She thought. She breathed in and out, and then walked back out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

When she entered the kitchen she saw something that surprised her- Chris was actually making breakfast. Eva walked up behind him. "What are you doing?" She asked.

Chris smiled his signature smile. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm making breakfast! Bacon and scrambled eggs!"

"Do you even know how to cook?" Eva asked.

"Let's see." Chris said, while dishing out 2 plates of this so-called "breakfast".

Eva and Chris both sat down at the table. Eva made a note to sit on the opposite side, which she did. They both dug their forks into the dish and took a bite. After a few seconds of moving it around in their mouth, they immediately spit it out. "Chris!!" Eva yelled, laughing and choking. "That was terrible!"

"Oh fuck!! That was!" Chris said while chugging down orange juice, trying to get the awful taste out of his mouth.

"Like was that bacon even real pork?? Are you sure those eggs weren't expired?" Eva asked.