Chapter Six

Haleigh's POV:

I'm trying so hard to be mad at him, but his cute freckles or his huge dimples make me forget why I was ever mad in the first place. He can make me laugh with just a facial expression, or make me cry by how he talks. 

I'm in love with a guy who has to be seen kissing someone else or going on dates with her. Am I really that bad, what's wrong with me. Why can't I be the girl he's kissing or going on dates with, I'm so confused. 

"Babe, it's time to go downstairs," Calum says 

With, that we both get up and head down to the alternative exit, I miss him so much. I mean the old him.

"When will this be over," I ask

He sighs and look down at his shoes again, I can see the guilt on his face. I take that as an answer and continue walking down the stairs, with his hand in mine

Calum's POV:

I start thinking to myself, maybe me and Haleigh should take a break. I don't deserve her, she doesn't deserve this. 

Then I thought, maybe it's not me and Haleigh that needs a break. It was the band that made me date Nia in the first place. 

"I'm leaving 5sos" I whispered a little louder than I wanted to.

"Wait, what?" Haleigh says a little louder.

Luke's POV:

"Where the hell is he" I murmured.

"Its been 15 minutes" Michael adds.

"He's probably with Haleigh" Ashton sighs.

"Guys, he just texted me," Michael says.

We all hover over Michael's shoulder, as he opens the text.

Text's POV:

Calum: We on our way down right now

Michael: Okay just hurry

Calum: Can you meet us at the alt exit?

Michael: Yea see you there

Calum: I need to talk to you guys about something

Michael: Okay we can when you get on the bus

Haleigh's POV:

He can't quit, not because of me. I can't ruin his career, I won't let him.

"No, you can't babe," I say

I'm half panicked but half relieved, at least I know he loves me. But he can't ruin his career, I love him too much. 

Author's Note:

Hey guys I really hope you liked this chapter <3