HUSTLE

Hustle

On June 3rd, 2018, Camila Cabello, an international drug smuggler, is brought to justice with a tip from a rival group. Due to face a year sentence in prison she meets many new faces. New to the prison she is easily a target because her petite size and baby face. 

Lauren Jauregui is currently serving her own 2 year sentence for running a brothel upstate to government officials and high end buyers. Giving names of those men who purchased girls from her, the sentence was lessen. She is a complete bad ass when need be but no one want to fuck with her. She can also get anything from the outside smuggled in... for a favor.

Ally Brooke, an even tinier girl is serving time for assault and battery on her best friends boyfriend. He beat the shit out of her good friend repeatedly so she took matter into her own hands. The once sweet and innocent girl snapped. After numerous group meetings and counseling they concluded Ally did indeed just have an episode. Or did she...

Normani Kordei, former model and ex Miss Texas, is doing time for drunk driving more then seven times that resulted in her wrecking into multiple street signs, mail boxes and parked vehicles. Quick to charm anyone, she is Lauren's side kick.

Dinah Jane is a force to never be reckoned with. She robbed multiple banks and stores, ALONE, posing as a man. Once she got caught she fought everyone who even breathe in her direction. Officers, guards and even cell mates. The ring leader of her block in prison, who puts up with no one's shit.