Chapter 7

Bats POV
Soon I realized Glitter probably won't come back for awhile so I got up.
"I'm gonna go check on Glitter again.." I said and Kitty looked at me.
"Again? Isn't she coming?" She said and I looked up toward what seemed like endless rows of trees.
"Doesn't seem like it.." I said and she just nodded. I then climbed down the treehouse and I started walking towards the trees.
"Be carful!" I heard Kitty call back. I turned around still walking/skipping.
"I will!" I said turning back around and I started into a run.
A Long While Later..
Kitty's POV
I stood on the balcony area at the tallest tree in the 50 meter distance.
"Where's Bat and Glitter? They've been gone 2 hours and a half.." I said to myself. I sighed and then I fell silent.
I heard yipping.
At first I thought one of the Wolves hade done it. They don't yip though...
A couple minutes pass and Glitter and Bat are still in the forest and I start to worry. Where's my sister? Where's Bat?
I heard more and more yipping, then I thought.
What if Flyral got to them?
I started to panic.
"I can't lose Glitter again!" I said to myself.
The yipping got closer,
And closer,
And closer.
I got up and ran down the ladder and looked around. Where was the yipping coming from??
I soon found a wolf running out of the forest. I kneeled down and let it come to me. It was one of the boy Wolves. It had a huge scar from its ear to its chin. His ear was bleeding and his paw was badly scared as well.
"What happend to you??" I said to myself and he just whimpered. I tried barking but he just tilted his head to the side confused. I sighed and looked up where he had just run from.
Foxes.
They must've fought this wolf.
I got up and ran into the forest. The wolf followed, slowly. I told him to stay, well,I tried to anyway. He understood and sat down,watching me. I ran more. I found a small pack of foxes, maybe 2 or 3 of them. They snarled at me and ran at me. I wiped out my sword just as one leaped at me. The sword hit him(it hit him side ways not with the tip) and he flung back onto the ground, lying there. The other 2 ran towards me and I swung my sword at them,but only hitting one in the snout. The other opened its mouth and dug its teeth into my leg. It hurt a lot but I tried to stay calm. I swung at the last one and knocked him back. The one I hit first got back up and circled me slowly. Soon another did. The last one wasn't up yet. I swung my sword in a circle and it knocked the others back. I ran as fast as I could with the bitten leg out of the forest. They followed me. Soon one jumped on me, knocking me over. It stood on me and soon the other one stood in front of me snarling,with its sharp teeth showing. I growled back but I felt a sharp pain in my arm. It was the last Fox. At this point I tried getting up. The Fox didn't budge. I heard footsteps coming. The foxes turned to look at whoever was coming.
"Well well well..." I heard a voice say. No..that couldn't be..
"Flyral..?" I said and the voices footsteps came closer.
"Ding Ding Ding..." she said quietly and she walked in front of me. I looked up. It was Flyral. I growled and she put a finger to my mouth.
"Shush shush..." she said. "Don't make things worse..."
I heard more footsteps but they weren't Flyral's.
"So.." another voice said. "This is Kitty I'm presuming?"
"Yep..alone as well.." Flyral said and she looked straight towards where the voice was.
"Good.." the voice said and I heard the footsteps come closer.
"Kitty.." Flyral said. "This is someone you don't know yet...
But you'll know in time.."
The other voice just laughed. Not in happiness, but both in glee..and evil.
Flyral then took out her sword and pointed it at me.
"Get up Kitten..." Flyral said and the Fox got off me and I stood up.
"Good Kitty.." the other voice said. I snarled and turned around. I didn't recognize the voice, or, her.
She had blond-ish orange-ish hair with a yellow streak. She had black armour with tiny but sharp spikes on it. Going down on a slant were streaks of red. Her pants were grey with the same red streaks. Her bangs made a shadow over her eyes and she seemed to have some sort of mask over her eyes(thin) but she could still see. And she was grinning in a unsettling way.
"Now Kitty..." she said.
"Who are you and how do you know my name??" I yelled and I felt claws dig into my right arm.
"Gah!!" I yelled in pain and held my arm.
"You don't know me yet..." the girl said.
"But I've heard,plenty about you..",she winked at Flyral.
I snarled again and the girl took out her sword.
"Stay Kitten..." she said. "Don't wanna make things worse...!"
I heard a slash of a sword and the 3 foxes got knocked back by something or someone. They landed on the ground beside me,Flyral and the girl. The girl turned around,taking her sword away from me.
"Glitter!!" I yelled recognizing the vibe of anger rushing past me.
Glitter stepped forward. "Leave my sister Alone..." she said to Flyral. "Leave...!!"
Flyral laughed. "You expect Me to lea-- GAH!!"
Glitter stabbed Flyral in the stomach.
"That's what you get for not listening..." Glitter said with a tint of tune in her voice. The other girl got up.
"Glitter look out!!" I said as the girl slashed her sword at Glitter. But, as the sword slashed at her, Bat flew in and grabbed Glitter and flew up before the girl could touch Glitter.
"W-What...?" The girl said and she looked up to see Bat set Glitter on the treehouse ground.
To Be Continued
Sorry This Is Really Long