Gone forever

I was at least came home with something and that was you. You were getting stronger the past few days, you learned how to eat properly and gained a few numbers in yer weight, so they allowed ye to come home early. So when I walked into the house, Anna ran to my arms and immediately took a peek at her little sister.

Anna: My sister?

I nod and watch her as she carefully touches her. As exciting as this was to her, she looked up at me curiously.

Anna: Where's mommy?

I frowned as she waited for an answer. I sat down, and begun to cry.

Ringo: Mommy....Mommy isnt here anymore..

Anna: She'll be back?

I shake my head and hugged her.

Ringo: Mommy, is in the sky...

She pulled back and she shook her bottom lip, covered her eyes and started to cry heavily.

Anna: Gone forever?

As much as I wanted to say No, unfortunately Michelle was gone forever...

~~~~~~

Helen: Laura it's time for breakfast

She says suddenly comes into the room, disrupting my reading. I really had no appetite because I just found out about my mother, but I can't just stay in here all day reading this. I followed Helen downstairs where Ringo and Barbara are placing plates on the table.

Barbara: morning Laura

Laura: morning

Ringo: have you read it?

Laura: it's what I've been doing this whole morning, how she died was bloody terrible

Ringo: I know...Miss her terribly, please have a seat

We both sat down and I placed the journal next to me. Barbara fills my plate with eggs and ham. While eating I had one thought in my mind..

Laura: Ringo?

Ringo: ye?

Laura: where's Anna?