The Dark Side

there was always a berrier between us and what ever was on the other side. there were laws made to stop people from crossing over to the Dark side. the only reason this was ever speared up is ebcause of what happened a few years ago.

as the story goes, there were a few kids playin on the outskirts of town right on the edge of the Dark Side. they were playing ball, one kid over through the ball into the darkside. one child said that he would go geet it. he had no idea that this would be the last thing he ever did. none of them new that something was laying in wait on the other side of the, just waiting for one to fall in to the dark. as the kids foot pased through the dark, he lifted of the ground and flew into the dark. all that was heard was a scream. it was interupted by a sudden ripping sound and then silence. buth then again, it is a story and there is no way to tell for sure if this is true.

***

it was a averge day for everyone. kids were in school and adults at work. me and a couple of friends had decided to ditch our Spanish class. we have a terrible teacher and we had no intrest in Spanish. we wanted to do something fun so we so we went to the local bar and grill. we were playing pool in the back, by the window that let you see the Dark Side. one of my frineds hit the que ball to hard and it shot out of the window and into the Dark. i looked at him in disgust and then fell to the floor as i felt something hit the back of my head. i got back up and felt the back of my head. as i pulled my hand away i saw the blood on my hand. i looked around to the what had hit me, i once my eyes looked under the pool table i could see the que ball covered in blood. i reached over and pulled it out from under the tabel. my friend grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the ground. i stood up and held out the ball. we all looked at the ball and then walked over to the window. i knew that something in the Dark had grabbed that ball and thrown it right back th way it came from. this meant that whatever was out there in the Dark, was as close to the edge as posible.

as we left the bilding i waled over to the line that divided the light and the dark. i wondered what was on the other side. was it a place that all the people in jail whent? or was it aliens and monsters that stalked us from beond our view? was it a whole nother world out there, that lived in the dark and planned the for they day that t hey would step over to our side and try to concur us? for me i hoped that what evr was over there would stay on that side and eventually move away from the border, so that we wouldnt worry about our lives as much as we do now.

***

will be continued later this week