1

Your pov

I was sitting on the couch since it was my day off work. My phone suddenly started buzzing. I looked at it was my work. I sighed and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Y/n. You are now assigned to Joker because the girl who originally was assigned to him quit her job today," I heard my boss say.

"Okay. When should I head over?" I asked turning off my TV.

"Now would be nice," he said.

"Okay," I said and hung up. I went to my room and got white/cream shirt that had no sleeves with a scarlet skirt and some brown flats(pic above is your outfit). I put my h/c into a high pony tail. I grabbed my phone and purse and keys then headed to Arkham Asylum. I parked my car in my parking spot and went in. I put my purse in my work locker and then put on my white doctors coat with my badge that can let me into rooms and stuff. I slipped my phone into one pocket. I grabbed a pack of colored pencils and a drawing pad. I slipped the pencils into my other pocket with a pencil sharpener. I headed to the way back of Arkham Asylum because that's where Joker was. The two guards in front of the door moved away so I could get in. They looked the door once I was in. I saw Joker sitting at a card table staring down at the white table. I sat down in front of the green haired guy. He didn't look up at me.

"Doctor Q-" he stopped as he looked up at me. "Your not my doctor."

"I am now. She quit because she thought you were too stressful," I said smiling and setting my drawing pad in front of him.

"Nice to meet you," he grinned showing his metal looking teeth. "What's your name darling?"

"Y/n. Y/n l/n," I said.

"So what are you going to do? Try and make me talk about my problems? Make fun of me?" Joker turned sad and more serious.

"Why would I do that?" I asked putting my colored pencils and the sharpener on the table next to my drawing pad.

"They always do," Joker said.

"I won't. I promise," I smiled at him.

Joker's pov

My new doctor was hot. Unlike the last one. When she smiled it got my heart beating faster. I pushed that thought out of my head and watched Y/n open a drawing pad. She took out a few colored pencils and every now and then looked up at me and then continued drawing. This happened for about an hour. Until she put her colored pencils away and ripped whatever she was drawing from the drawing pad and placed it in front of me. She shut the notebook and looked at her watch.

Your pov
I finished drawing Joker and set the picture in front of him putting my stuff in my pocket. He looked down at it and he started smiling at the picture. He looked at me and grinned even wider if that was possible. I blushed and looked at my lap.

"You drew me," I heard Joker say.

"Y-yeah," I whispered.

"It's amazing," Joker said. I looked up at him.

"T-thanks," I stuttered.

"Could you hang it up? My walls are a little bare," Joker said.

"I'll ask," I said.

"Okay," Joker said. A guard opened the door and looked at me.

"It's lunch time for Joker," the guard said. "So you have to go."

"No. She stays," Joker said raising his voice a little. The guard jumped a little and nodded. He walked back outside and came back with Joker's meal and took Joker out of the straight jacket. It looked absolutely disgusting. The guard locked the door again. I kind of was a little scared because Joker didn't have the straight jacket on anymore. Joker must've noticed how I was scared.

"Don't worry love I won't hurt you," Joker said and picked at his 'lunch' with a spoon.

"I feel bad for you," I suddenly said.

"Why?" Joker asked.

"You have to eat that," I pointed at his food.

"Yeah but that's all they give me," Joker shrugs.

"How about I get you something else? Like McDonald's or Burger King or Taco Bell or anything besides that?" I asked. Joker looked at me with his baby blue eyes.

"You could do that?" He asked.

"No but I could sneak you some," I smiled. Joker smiled. He got up and walked over to my side. I tensed up as he pulled me to my feet. But he didn't hurt me though, he hugged me. He realised me and sat back down. I blushed and sat down.

"McDonalds," he said picking at his food not looking at me.

"Okay," I said. "What at McDonalds?"

"A burger, fries, and a Coca-Cola," Joker said. I wrote that on a piece of my paper and walked out. The guard looked at me.

"I'm going to get me lunch and I'm coming here as soon as I buy my lunch," I said and walked towards my locker. I took off my white coat and grabbed what Joker told me he wanted on the slip of paper and my phone.

Joker pov

I looked at the drawing Y/n drew me. I smiled and put it down and stared banging on the door. The guard opened the little hole in the door.

"What do you want?" He said.

"A tack to hang something up," I said.

"No can do," he said.

"I want a tack. Now!" I screamed. The guard shook his head no. I kept screaming until the guard punched me threw the window. I saw Y/n come back with a bag of McDonalds and a large soda. She also had a purse that had a long strap that looked like it was a little heavy. I backed up and sat on my bed my back facing the door as Y/n walked in. I heard her set down something.

"Joker?" I heard her walk closer towards me. I don't know why but I felt like crying. I never cry. NEVER!! I sighed as I felt my bed dip next to me. "Please look at me?"

I turned around and she gasped. She cradled my face and examined where the guard punched me.

"What happened?" She asked.

"The guard punched me because I wanted a tack to hang up the picture you drew of me," I felt tears prick my eyes as I said that. Don't cry do not cry. I then felt a tear slip out. I tried wiping it away but Y/n beat me to wipe it away.

"Don't cry," she said as she hugged me. I put my arms around her waist and out my head in her neck. I felt more tears escape. I took a deep breath and I accidentally inhaled her scent. She smelled like mint, bubblegum, and peaches. I smiled and let go of her and then wiped away my tears. Y/n smiled as she saw I was smiling. She led me over to the table were there was two bags of McDonalds, a cup of soda,and her purse. She sat across from me and pushed one bag towards me and I opened the bag and saw fries and a burger. I started eating. So did Y/n.

~time skip to when you and Joker finish your lunches~

We finished our lunches. I was kind of thristy.

"I'm thirsty," I said.

"I know," she said as she reached into her purse and brought out a bottle of Coca-Cola. She put it in front of me. "There you go."

"Thanks," I said and opened the bottle. I took a swig of the bubbly drink.