2

Your pov

I watched how Joker took a sip and closed it then set it down. I looked through my purse and took out a box of tacks. I then handed it to Joker. He smiled and took a few out and put the picture I drew him. He pinned it next to his bed. He sat in front of me.

"Thank you," he said. I nodded and took a sip of my fav/soda I got from McDonalds. I looked at the bruise starting to form on Joker's cheek. I took a piece of ice from my drink and set it against the bruise. Joker flinched.

"Sorry," I said. Joker out his hand on top of mine and looked at me. Once the ice melted I moved my hand back. I checked the time; 4:55 PM.

~5 month time skip~

Me and Joker became close. We got to know each other a lot. I convinced my boss to let Joker never wear a straight jacket unless he got bad which really happened. Joker had a bunch of my drawings all over his wall. I'm allowed to bring him whatever food or drink he wants. I taught him how to draw. He draws like a little kid but it's cute. I've grown a strong liking to Joker. I walked into the hallway Joker's room in. I walked in and saw Joker drawing in the notepad I gave him on the card table we talked at every day except for the last few weeks since I was at my cousin's wedding. I sat down and he looked at me. His normally happy face turned even happier when he saw me.

"Your back," he got up and hugged me than spinner me around. "I thought you left me." He set me down and we both sat on his bed.

"I would never do that," I said.

"I've been working so hard on a drawing for you," he got up then brought me his notepad. He showed me. I gasped and hugged him. I pulled back and took the notepad from him. It was a very good drawing of me and him inside of a heart. Wait a heart?

"Why did you draw us insi-" I got cut off by lips smashing into mine. I gasped and kissed back. He pulled away and smiled.

"Break me out of here," he got up and turned like he was before I met him. "Or else."

"J-jo-ok-ke-er?" I stuttered as he grabbed a gun out of his mattress.

"Break me out," he repeated himself again.

"O-okay. J-just d-don't h-hurt m-me," I started crying. Joker put the gun on the table and hugged me.

"I'd never hurt the love of my life," he said. "I was going to try and shoot the cameras."

"Oh you scared me," I said as Joker shot the camera. I smiled. Joker pressed his lips to mine for another kiss. I could feel the passion radiate off of him. I pulled away. "Pack you things."

"I will," joker said. He took out a suit case under his bed. He took all the pictures I drew him down and put them in his bag and then packed. He finished and took out an explosive. He looked at me.

"If I blow this was down where does it lead too?" He asked.

"Um the parking lot," I said. He nodded. He put it on the wall and backed away grabbing me. He made me crouch down and then leaned over me protecting me from the bomb. I heard it go off.

~time skip~

Me and Joker parked at his warehouse after he said I have to pack my stuff up and move in with him if it was okay with me. And of course it was I mean it's Joker. He opened my door for me. I got out and he wrapped his arm around my waist and made his men take our stuff in the warehouse. Joker gave me a tour then started making something to eat.