Best Christmas ~Leo

~Leo's POV~

There's seven more days until Christmas. Everyone is decorating their cabins. Well, everyone except Nico, that is. I walked out of my cabin as someone yelled, "New camper!"
I looked over at the hill as a girl around my age was laying unconscious on Percy's back. Percy brought her down the hill as Will ran over, bringing them to the infirmary. Chiron trotted after them as the campers murmured. I sighed, heading back to my cabin to work on my special project.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

My eyes fluttered open, seeing Percy standing there, talking to someone I didn't recognize. I groaned, sitting up. The other guy glanced at me and scurried over. He handed me a small square that had a carmel like color, "Here, eat that. It will help."
"Thanks... I guess." I said, before eating it.
"I'm Will, by the way! What's your name?" He smiled.
"(Y/N)." I replied, looking at my arm that was practically just a scar from the wound I had received ealier. I looked back at Will. "Thanks for helping me."
"No problem. Percy will show you around camp. I'll warn you, it's a bit busy, everyone is getting ready for Christmas." He held out his hand, I grasped it as he hoisted me up from the bed.
"Okay. Thank you." I walked over to Percy. He smiled.
"Glad to see your better." I smiled as well.
"I'm just glad to be alive." I glanced down at my torn clothing. "Is it possible to get new clothes?" I laughed.

~Time Skip brought to you by our favorite death boy, Nico DiAngelo!~
~4 days till Christmas~

After Percy showed me around the camp I went into the Hermes Cabin, also known as Cabin 11. The Stoll brothers gave me some clothes and showed me around the cabin. I went into the restroom, took a shower and put on the jean shorts with the orange, Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. I brushed out my (H/C) hair, putting it in (Your Favorite Hair Style). I walked out of the cabin, checking out the different places for myself as the camp director, Chiron, called everyone to eat.

~Leo's POV~

I walked over to the Hepheastus table with all my half siblings. I sacrificed my food to dad and sat back down, glancing at the new girl sitting with the other Hermes kids. Nyssa nudged me, "Checking out the new girl, huh?"
I rolled my eyes and smirked. "You know me." She laughed and went back to eating.
We all sat around the campfire, singing christmas songs when I couldn't help but listen to (Y/N)'s voice. It was so good. In that exact moment a sun appeared above (Y/N)'s head.
"Welcome, (Y/N) (L/N), Daughter of Apollo, Legacy of Athena." Chiron announced, as everyone looked at (Y/N), her half siblings hugged her.

~Another Time Skip brought to you by the BEST OTP, PERCABETH! (I've gone insane. XD)~
~Christmas Eve~

~(Y/N) POV~

I wanted a little fun, since I bored out of my mind. I grinned, noticing Leo walking by. I sneaked behind him, jumping on his back and startling him. After noticing it was me he laughed. "Hey, (N/N, Nickname)."
"Hey." I smiled. "You excited for the dance tomorrow night?"
Leo shrugged. "Guess so. It is being held by the Aphrodite kids though. So, naturally they want the guys to ask a girl to the dance. If we don't, they threatened to pair us up themselves."
I laughed. "Sounds like the Aphrodite kids. Who are you going to bring?" I asked.
He sighed. "I have a girl in mind, I just can't figure out how to ask her." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
Honestly, I'm kinda jealous. It would be nice to go to the dance with Leo. I've had a crush on him since I met him a few days ago. He'd never like me back though. I'm stuck in the friend zone. "Well, whoever the girl is, just ask them. Anyone would be happy to have you to go to the dance. Anyways, I should go. I'm needed at the infirmary. See you, Leo!" I ran off towards the infirmary with a sigh.

~Leo's POV~

Dam it, Leo! You should have asked her! I mentally scolded myself, as she ran off. I decided I'd ask her tonight. I guess I'm just nervous about getting rejected.
I walked back to my cabin, finishing the metal sun hair clip I was working on earlier. I put it in a small velvet jewelery box, and wrapped it in red and orange paper with a black ribbon. I put it in my pocket, heading out to dinner. After we all ate and sang, everyone started heading back to their cabins.
I spotted (Y/N) and ran up to her. "Hey, (N/N)... can I talk to you for a second?" I hid the present behind my back.
She turned around and looked at me. "Yeah, sure. Something wrong?"
"No, I just wanted to ask you something." At this point, I was really nervous.
"Okay? What?" She looked confused.
I held out the present and took a breath. "(Y/N), will you go to the dance with me?"
Her eyes widened in shock. She grinned, "Sure."

~(Y/N) POV~

He handed me the present, and I opened it to find a small velvet jewelry box. "A little early don't you think?" I teased, sticking my tongue out at him.
He laughed. "Just open it."
I smiled and opened it. I found an extremely detailed sun design carved into a piece of metal. I picked it up finding it was a clip. "I figured you could wear it to the dance. Do you like it?"
I smiled. "I love it."
He smiled back.

~The next day~
~IT'S CHRISTMAS!~

The seven, plus Nico, all went over to the Poesiden cabin to hang out. We all played games and spent time together. It was awesome because I got to spend the whole day with Leo. After lunch, the girls dragged my to the Aphrodite cabin. "So, (Y/N)... you going to the dance with anyone?" Piper asked, looking through her closet.
"Yeah, I am, actually." I replied, messing with a strand of hair that fell in my face.
Annabeth looked at me, "Oh, really? Who?"
I grinned and stuck my tongue out at her. "You're just gonna have to find out." She pouted.
We stood up and looked at the two dresses Piper showed us. One was a light blue dress that had a cute white ribbon wrapped around the torso and white lace on the bottom of the skirt. The other had a burgundy skirt with a vanilla white laced top.
Piper handed me the burgundy one and pushed me into the bathroom. I put on the dress and looked in the mirror. I must admit, for a person who's not fond of dresses, it was pretty cute. The skirt fell right above my knees and the lace sleeves went to my elbows, making it easy to move in. I put my hair in a (favorite hairstyle), placing the clip from Leo in my hair. I walked out and the girls smiled at me. 'You look great!' I put on a pair of black converse, and Piper applied my makeup. We helped Annabeth with her outfit and headed for the dance. When I got there, Leo stood there in a tuxedo waiting for me. When he noticed me he blushed. I blushed too. I walked up to him. "Hey... you look nice."
He smiled, still blushing a little. "You look beautiful. I see you're wearing the clip."
"Thanks, and of course I'm wearing the clip. Why wouldn't I?" We both laughed.
A slow dance came on a Leo looked at me with a grin. He extended his hand. "May I have this dance, milady?"
"You sure can, fine sir." I replied, taking his hand, walking over to the dance area. I placed my other hand on his shoulder as his wrapped around my waist. We danced like that till the song ended.
Leo held my hands and pulled me towards him, leaning his forehead against mine. I blushed such a deep shade of red, it could make a tomato jealous.
He smiled. "I love you, (Y/N)."
I grinned, "I love you too, Leo."
"I love ya more." He remarked, moving my hair out of my face.
"Not possible." I replied, smashing my lips on his.
It was the best Christmas ever!~