Chapter 18

Cameron's POV

3 weeks later..

Tonight is going to be a very special night for Lia and I. I have the most perfect night planned for her and I. She is ultimately the love of my life. I'm so glad that I'm with her. I honestly hope she appreciates tonight, I know I appreciate it.

"Baby!" I yell from downstairs. "What?" Lia comes downstairs. "Go get dressed up for tonight, I'm taking you out." I tell her. "I don't feel like going out." She whines. "I planned something extra special so we will go out." I sigh. "Fine." She heads back upstairs to get ready. I take my tuxedo and I throw it on. I also check myself in the mirror just to make sure I look at least fairly decent.

"You ready to go?" I ask Lia. "Of course." She smiles. I love her smile so fucking much. I carefully place my hand on her thigh. "Where are we going?" She asked. "It's a surprise, Kitty." I smirk. "Tell me!" She begs. "If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise." I smirk again. "Smirky!" She hits me in the arm. "Your mood swings are terrible." I put my hand on my head. "Well I am pregnant with your kid." She giggles. "I'm excited, baby." I kiss her forehead and we arrive at the restaurant.

After dinner, I take Hailey to the carnival. We head up onto the Ferris wheel. I prepared this all for her. The people let off fireworks and we enjoyed the beautiful ride. "Lia.." I nervously ask. "Yes?" She looks at me concerned. "I love you so much, and I want you to be with me forever. You're the love of my life and my best friend and I can't see us not being together in the future. I absolutely adore you, baby." I get down on one knee. "We've been through so much together and I want to go through so much more together. I want to start a life with you, Amelia. I've known you my whole entire life and I never thought I'd ever be here with you to this day with a child on the way. I love you so much, you don't even know. I've had a crush on you for 7 years and I honestly don't know how I got a beautiful girl like you to be my one and only.. So, Amelia, I just wanted to ask this one important question." I tear up. "Will you marry me?" I hold open a tiny box with a $1,000 dollar ring inside. "Yes!" She cried and kissed me a bunch of times. "I love you, Cam." She kissed my lips softly. "I love you more." I reply.

Author's Note
I know that this chapter was hella short but it was so romantic! Next chapter might be a bit longer..