Chapter 1 - The Adventure Begins

Silently sleeping in a white coated bed, king sized, fit for a future king? Nyle is awakened by his friendly, loyal and handsome servant named Casper. He reminds Nyle that today is the anniversary of his parents death.

When Nyle was just ten years old, his parents died in a tragic car accident (so he was told). Nyle is a Prince, heir to the throne of "Redland Peak" which is a small island, separated from a part of Northern America, this was caused by an earthquake which had rocked the majority of the Northern Hemisphere back in 2021. The island is small, but extremely large in population. Nyle is not bothered at all about becoming king as he doesn't think he will ever be ready and have the confidence and responsibility to lead a kingdom, yet he is still rather young.

Casper leads Nyle to the grave, 5 miles from the castle, a deserted old graveyard, they both came across two marble angels which stood gracefully atop of the 3 foot, square plaque beneath. It reads "Franklyn Fallon & Grace Fallon, Leaders who shall never be erased". Tears begin to roll down Nyle's face, hot to touch, he can just remember the moment his parents said goodbye, forever.

Nyle's Uncle, Jacob had taken the role of leader as Nyle was too young to take over Redland. Jacob never seemed to be bothered about the passing of his elder brother, then again he is heartless, narcissistic and manipulative, he hasn't even cared for Nyle the past eleven years. Nyle and Casper returned to the castle, being ravaged by paparazzi about the anniversary of their past rulers. Little did Nyle know, his life was about to change drastically.

"NYLE!" shouted his Uncle.

"Have you seen the news?" said Jacob, seeming slightly upset by what he has witnessed.

"No, Uncle? What has happened?" said Nyle, curiously.

Jacob shows Nyle what he has seen straight away, without any hesitation. The news reporter discloses some information about a "secret" society. Baffled by the news, Nyle recognizes a mans faces who is identified to be "the instigator of the society". Where does he know this face from? He is in his 40's, slicked-back blonde hair that shone in the sunlight.

"HIM! Who is he!?" shouted Nyle to Casper and Jacob, panicking.

"I don't know? Why?" Casper and Jacob uttered, both bewildered.

"I recognize him, the hair, the face!! Who the heck is he!?" said Nyle, seeming very distressed.

The society had been rumoured to be patrolling the Redland. They originally came from Woodrye, an even smaller island around 500 miles east of Redland. They are reported to have been looking very suspicious and are asking about a "young man, in his 20's, 6'0 tall, fiery red hair and high class". Nyle began to realise that the description sounded just like him. What was he going to do?

He excused himself and ran as fast as lightning up to the foyer of the castle. Jacob and Casper looked at each other, both puzzled and anxious at the same time.

(At the library of the castle, first floor)

Nyle is rummaging through his parents old notebooks and diaries, he needed to know who this man was. He could feel and see the middle-aged man, he began to receive shivers down his spine.

"It's like he is taking over me! Who is he! WHO IS HE!? Jacob swooned in frustration, passing out for just a moment.

A book fell at his feet. A blue book that had been torn and had bite marks on a corner, it looked as though a dog had gnawed at it. Nyle promptly opened the book, the third page in, he found a picture, a family picture, from his Mother's side. There, he saw him, tall, slender and just looming at the back of around 20 people in one picture, it looked like he hadn't aged. A toddler stood openly at the front. It was Nyle when he was 2 years old. Nyle frantically flipped the picture, dropping the book, which made a loud thud. "Welcome to the Fallon family!". It was a family get together, it had the date, "2036". Casper rushed into the library.

"Are you ok, sire?!" he said breathlessly.

"Y-yes I'm fine" Nyle quickly picked up the books.

"What are you doing?! What's wrong with you?" said Casper, worryingly.

"This man! I need to find him and I need to do it fast!" Nyle shouted as he scrambled to pack a bag.

"Are you coming Casper or not!?"