Chapter 16 - They're Eveywhere

just saying i changed the friend's name to Hitoshi instead of Usui bc yeah. Enjoy :D

(barely edited lol)

"Soo..." Hitoshi mumbled. "What are your new friends like?"

"Oh, they're so nice, and really funny. But some of them can be annoying sometimes, because they're kind crazy, an act embarrassing wherever they are. They're quite loud. How about you?" I reply, taking a piece of my cinnamon bun.

"They're ok I guess. My school is mostly guys so I don't have many girl friends. The atmosphere is kinda... Boisterous?" He explains, and I nod.

"Yeah, I heard Seika only opened up to girls recently." I remember. "Well, my friends are actually mostly boys too, I only have one girl friend. But there's nothing wrong with that, I love my guy friends."

"Hmm... I see...". He seems kinda sad for some reason.thinking about something.

"What's wrong?" I ask, reaching a hand over to his.

"Huh? Oh nothing. Well, I'm glad we're still friends though." He smiles at me, and pats my hand which lays atop of his. I take another bite of my tasty treat, and notice him looking at me.

Blushing, I scowl slightly. "Toshi! Stop it! You know I hate it when people stare at me when I eat!" I cover my face with my hands.

"Yeah but it's funny when you get embarrassed. It's cute." He laughs, and I shake my head.

"You haven't changed..." I sigh, rolling my eyes.

"Young love is the sweetest, especially when they don't realise it themselves." Julie say aloud from the kitchen, looking in our direction from the counter. Her friend chuckles next to her as me and Hitoshi sit up, shocked.

"Oh no, it's not like that. We're just friends!" I laugh nervously, waving my hands in front of me, while Hitoshi just nods. Julie laughs and turns back to cleaning the coffee machine. She loves to mess with us.

I'm chatting nicely with Hitoshi, him teasing me sometimes through our conversations, until some people I didn't expect to see here today came through the door.

"Hahah, yeah that was so embarrass-"

"(Y/n)!" They all cry as they tumble in through the small glass door. Me and Hitoshi are surprised at the sudden loud atmosphere. However, once I realise who it is, I just sigh.

"What do you guys want?" I ask, standing up as the host club line up in the small cafe.

"We went to your house to see if you wanted to hang out" Kaoru says

"But no one was there." Hikaru finishes.

"We really wanted to see you, so we rounded everyone up and came looking for you. If my sweet daughter was missing, what would I do?!" Tamaki blubbers as he runs over and hugs me like a boa constrictor. I roll my eyes.

"I literally saw you guys yesterday..." I deadpanned, and spoke monotonously. They ignored me though, too absorbed in their world, as usual.

"I told everyone I thought I saw (y/n)-Chan in a cute cafe, so we all came here to see if you were here." Honey walks over to me and hugs me as well.