Part 1

Damage is done. Hope you enjoy my new story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I grabbed the tray with glasses, heading over to the tables and delivering them.

I stopped and talked to a few regular customers, laughing and taking their orders.

I had some boys whistle as I walked by, my booty shorts and crop top earned me more money then hours ever could.

Hey. Dont judge. I have to survive too.

"Hey beautiful, ill have a glass of Pino Noir" I turned around, coming face to face with a tall brunette.

He was your typical backstabbing selfish douchebag. He wore a smirk across his perfectly carved lips.

My eyes rolled instinctly, walking toward the bar and up to my friend Shiki. Shiki has been my best friend for years, working the same job as me.
"So what will it be?" He grabbed the tray from my hands.

"I need glasses of Pino Nior, Pino Griogo, Chardenay, and Merlot" He smiled and nodded, pouring the drinks.

I grabbed it out of his hands, holding the tray above my head to avoid the dancing bodies.

I set the drink in front of the brunette, taking the time to observe his features. "You doing anything later tonight?" He purred in my ear.

"Your not my type" I shrugged and smirked, walking away to continue the rest of my shift.

I slammed his bill on the counter, placing my hand on my hip. He pulled out his black credit card, passing it to me casually.

"Im not your Type? Do you by chance know who I am?" He signed the bill and slid it across the table.

I shook my head, not giving two shits as i focused on sliding his credit to pay for his drinks.

He opened his wallet gracefully and slid a 50 at me. "Im Kaname Kuran." He eyed me.

"Let me guess, you have a bunch of money to make up for your small dick?" I grinned, my eyes blazing.

He grabbed my wrist, pulled his face infront of mine. I glared at him and bared my teeth. "I can get you fired, so I would be careful what you say to me."

I widened my eyes, softening my glare. "I didnt do anything to you. Just leave me alone" I stood up straight and started to walk away.

"Does the name Lord Kuran Ring a bell?" He bit his lip, pulled him on his lap.

I squirmed out of his arms, fear coating my body. He is going to execute me.

I turned and looked back at him. "Y-Your....Lord Kuran...?" He smirked and stood up, tucking my tip into my back pockets.

"If you know whats good for you, you will meet me outside after your shift." He winked and walked out.

I sighed, walking to Shiki and taking my apron off. "Ill see you tomorrow man." I walked out of the back and walked over to the limo.

I opened the door, getting in. "What is it that you want. I have work tomorrow"

He pulled me on his lap, stroking his hands up his stomach. "Well first, your going to quit your job. I dont need lowlives looking at what is now mine. " he pushed the hair out of my eyes.

"Im not yours" I shoved his hands away from me, climbing back off his lap. "I dont want anything to do with you. " he opened the door and got out.
"You will when you know I have full control over Yuki. " he climbed out as well. "You Bastard!" I turned round and pinned him to the car. His body guard stepped up, automatically stepping back when Kaname waved him off.

"Your going to go on a date with me. Everyday at 5 Pm. Thats why you dont need your job anymore. Do you understand?" He stood up straight.

I loved Yuki. She was my sister, she was the only thing i had left of this world. I looked down, nodding my head.

"Good. Ill arrange a limo to pick you up early to go clothes shopping. Have a good night Zero" he took my hand, kissing the back of it.

I shuddered in disgust, wiping the hand on my shirt when he pulled away.

What have I gotten myself into.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GrellSebastian