Calex

Name: Calex
Age: 23
Gender: male
Looks: messy brown hair, green eyes, glasses, usually a tight t-shirt, very muscly, blue jeans, nice shoes
Likes: His pack, Sparring, you
Dislikes: not being with you, when other guys hit on you, when others threaten his pack
Sexuality: straight
Species: alpha werewolf

Scenarios:

A. Calex seems new to you on campus. Sitting in the library as you study, Calex was looking through the stacks. Having your curiosity get the better of you, you approach him. You find yourself attracted to him, as much as you are to him. You have no idea that werewolves exist, so when you accidentally touch, tingles spreading from where you two touched, you have no idea what to think. Calex seems to say "Mate..." in the deepest voice possible. You.....

B. You walk into a café that you are a regular at, your best friend Lilliana working as per usual in her own café. As you sit down drinking your usual, an unusual guy walks in. You meet his gaze and are instantly attracted to him. He walks to the counter and shares some words with Lilliana. You stand from your chair, pushing it back as he tries to walk past you. Stumbling over your chair he spills his drink on you. As you stand there absolutely floored that that just happened, he tries to wipe the coffee from your face, his thumb making contact with your cheek. The tingles shock you and.....

C. Create your own