Chapter 2

((Still Eren's P.O.V)
I slowly arrived at Mr.Ackerman's classroom for the detention. With a sigh I turned the handle and walked into his room. "Jaeger. Took your time to get here." An all so familiar voice pointed out. I lifted up my head and looked at sir. "Sorry." I lazily went over to a desk and threw myself on to the chair. I crossed my arms and placed them on the desk. Without hesitation I laid my head on them, slowly drifting to sleep.

"I know you want this." Mr. Ackerman was standing infront of me and there was something about him that made me....made me aroused. He got closer to me and gently placed a finger on my jawline, tracing it. "I know you want my big cock inside you. Throbbing and squirming in pleasure." His eyes were full of lust and his lips were pulled up into a smirk. "I want it too." His face was now inches away from mine...his warm breath tickling my face. "Jaeger..." His voice. So soft and...sexy. "Jaeger." Oh I want to hear him scream out my name. "JAEGER!" Thats right. Scream!

"JAEGER YOU ASSHOLE WAKE UP!" I jolted up from my amazing dream and I looked around me, slightly sleep drunk. I looked at Mr. Ackerman and smile lightly, trying hide the fact that my dick is currently hard...for him. "What the hell were you dreamig of to make your self that hard?" He raised an eyebrow at me, clearly looking down at my crotch. "I-I...um...n-nothing sir." Curse my stuttering. I avoided making eye contact with him, purely because if I do Ill have the urge to rub my ass against his crotch and demand him to fuck me. "Jaeger, you're a terrible liar. I can see right through you." I bit my lip nervously. He can't know. He doesn't know I was dreaming of him. Of course not. He's not physic. I found sudden interest in my desk again. Hi again desk. A soft hand gently pulled up my chin. My gaze was soon resting on Mr. Ackerman and his godly like features. A light blush soon dusted my cheeks as my thoughts were invaded by his fine ass and his probable dick size. "I'm so fucking gay." I murmured under my breath. "So you were dreaming of me." My gorgeus french teacher stated, making me blush even more. He leaned down to my ear and softly whispered. "Let me fuck you." His seductive voice sent chivers up my spine and I let out a small moan. "Fuck..." He placed light kisses across my jawline. "Let me fuck you so hard and make your dick drip with cum. Eren...let me moan out your name." My dick was now fully erect and I couldn't help myself but jump up and place my lips on his lips. Soon enough he started kissing back and snaked his arms around my waist. I quickly placed my arms around his neck, getting extremely horny and wanting more. Annoyingly, the door slammed open and Mr. Ackerman and I threw ourselves out of eachovers hold. The head master, Erwin, marched in. "Excuse me Mr. Ackerman but I would like to talk to you alone...as friends." Confused and curious but obedient, I walked out of the classroom.

((Levi's P.O.V))
That dumb ass eyebrow idiot. Aggitated I turned to Erwin. "What is it?" Erwin smiled and walked closer to me. "I was hoping you would like to go on a date with me." Oh. I raised an eyebrow and started heading to the door. "Sorry eyebrows but I'm already taken. I have a boyfriend." I walked out and to Eren. His eyes were gleaming at me. "Y-you have a boyfriend?" I took a hold of his hand and kissed his cheek lightly. "I hope you dont mind me claiming you as mine." I smirked his cheeks flamed up. "We cant be seen together though. Not as a couple anyway." I dropped his hand and moved away. "I'll see you tomorrow Jaeger." I sent a wink in his direction, causing his blush to darken, before I left for my car. A smirk was laying on my face all the way.