Chapter 2

These days I don't really know whats going on with my life anymore. I feel depressed or stressed out over the smallest things, everyone's kinda fed up with it. It's probably because of my lack of sleep.
More so, it all feels like one horrible nightmare that I can't wake up from, or like I'm falling for a thousand days into this black abyss and I just wanna wake up from all of the fear and negativity.

Today felt different, it felt as if everything was, normal. I walked into school without any trouble. No detention today and no getting dumped into the trashcan.

"I don't suppose you've seen Jackskn at all today, have you?" Namjoon said as he discarded his torn up paper. I shook my head in response and continued to draw in my notebook. Like all days, they consist of my 5 friends, Hoseok, jin, Tae, Namjoon and jimin. All of whom I've known since kindergarten.

"Hey, jungkook, you wanna head to Hoseoks after school? We're all just hanging out" Tae, the rather tall and quirky one said as he leaned against the tree.

"Uh, sure, I'll go" I croaked out as I saw a shadow from the corner of my eye. A somewhat tall silhouette stood behind the bench, light brown hair, these dark lidded eyes that stare into your soul. I turn my head quickly to examine the figure more, but with a blink of an eye, it disappeared. Just like that. Weird.

"You look like you saw a ghost, close your mouth or you'll catch flies" Jimin nudged my arm with a slight chuckle. I brushed it off, I mean, I haven't slept that much lately, maybe I'm just seeing things.

"Sorry. I've been up at night lately" I sighed as I slowly shut my notebook.

"Is it the nightmares?" Jin asked with concern stuck in his voice.

"They keep getting more and more real, it's like, I don't know how to defer reality from my own nightmares. I don't know"

"You're probably going crazy, little boys like you tend to not remember late nights" Jimin ruffled my hair, small crescents forming at the lids of his eyes.

"Maybe I just need to take my mind off things"

" I heard that a man in New York killed his family because he couldn't tell if he was dreaming or not. It's some sort of delusion thing that messes with your brain" Namjoon butted in. I hated his little facts. He was so deep and poetic with most of the words he spoke, I couldn't understand why, I just knew it got on my damn nerves.