MDBS ONE

.one.

(Kirah: "I hate to see you cry. Its killing me inside". That's what i wanted to say, but i can't show it to everyone. My raised brows is all that i can give.)

-Kirah Conde's P.O.V.-

I stare at my reflection in the fullsize mirror in my room. I was wearing a black rubber jeans , a grey loose shirt and a black-grey-stripe flatshoes. My hair was styled into ponytail.

This girl in front of me is very different from the way i used to. But this is what i chose to be. It was my choice, and i don't regret anything.

I went to my closet and get my black hoodie jacket , its raining outside.

~tok! tok!~

My white door creeks and i saw my foster mom standing right there.

"Kirah, its time."

I nod and pack my stuffs, I went down to the living room and that's when i saw my foster brother talking to someone.

The guy who is talking to is hiding his face with a grey bonnet and a black cloth. He's wearing a blue jean jacket, black trouser, black leather shoes and, geez.. his shining shimmering gold watch, creeps the hell out of me. Fudge! Its FRENNIATTO, i guess. That brand was so expensive and its very rare. It can only be bought in France.

I shook my head.

Too curious of you Kirah. Just let go of it.

I stare at the guy in a mask,( well, not literally a MASK. )

I don't know who he is. I have no idea.

I saw they shook hands and later on, the uknown guy moves his feet and walks through the door. A few seconds later, i heard a loud sound coming from a starting engine from a car, indicating that the guy was gone.

"Geuga nugujyo,oppa?" I asked my elder brother.

(A/n: Who's he, elder brother?)

He smiled at me.

"No one.." he said in a low tone. I just nod and Get my earphones from my black back pack.

I was surprised when He hugged me.

"Haeng un eul bileoyo, dong saeng. Take good care of yourself." He said while hugging me tightly. (Goodluck, little sister/younger sister)

"I will." I answered.

He let go of me and mom make her way to the telelphone in the corner. It was ringing endlessly.

She picked up the phone with a shaking hands.

"Y-yeoboseyo??" She greeted.

(Hello- 0n phone)

Me and my brother just stare at her nervously.

She was quiet for a couple of minutes.

"Oh my God! George?!"she exlaimed.

My eyes widened. He's alive?!

"Ok, ok....... i got it.......yes, She will be fine,George don't worry....... No, She'll not stay here....... be careful ,arasso?.....bye........." then she hung up.

(A/n: ARASSO?-Okay?/understand?)

I have no idea who they was talking about. Is it me?

"Eomma, is that George Conde?" I asked her. Her eyes began to water.

(A/n: EOMMA-mom)

"N-neh..." she replied.

(A/n: NEH-yes)