03 || dazai

Requested by: trashy_hipster

Idk if this is considered fluff, but-
_________________________________

It was a well-known fact that Dazai Osamu, the suicidal maniac, was your closest friend. The two of you always fooled around and were extremely protective of each other. Many people thought you two had to have hooked up, but this wasn't the case. Another starless night proved once again how close you were to Dazai despite the fact that you're not dating.

Crunching noises of chips and chuckles filled your bedroom while the tv was running. Watching Scary Movie with Dazai was always one hell of an experience. Even though the movie was supposed to be funny, Dazai knew how to give you jumpscares and you loved-hated it. Tickling your sides, you couldn't help but laugh thanks to Dazai's hands. You tried kicking him away, but it was no use.
"D-Dazai!" You laughed. "Stop it! I-I have to shower!"
Dazai actually stopped tickling you and raised his eyebrows. He seemed to be in thought for a moment, but then he smiled.
"Go ahead, [Name]-chan."

Without another thought you gathered your belongings and disappeared into the bathroom, not knowing what was about to unfold.

Hot water dripped on your sore muscles and caused them to relax, a pleased sigh slipped your lips. Showering really was the best. You were about to wash your hair when the door was thrown open and revealed a panicked Dazai.
"[Name]-chan! Emergency!" He yelled, not caring whether you were naked or wearing fifty thousand layers of clothes. You squeaked and tried hiding your bare body behind the showers curtains, but it didn't help much.
"Dazai! What the hell?!"
As much as you wanted to shove the brunette away, you would probably slip and end up breaking any bones in your body.

"The remote control stopped working and I can't mute the ads!" Dazai looked like he was about to rip his hair out like a child. A pout adorned his lips as he shook the remote, trying to make it function again.
You sweatdropped at Dazai's behavior.
"I'll..be right there.."

•••

With a towel tightly wrapped around your body, you followed Dazai to your room where the tv was, took the remote and sighed.
"You need new batteries, idiot." Going over to the small cupboard, you revealed two batteries and switched them with the empty ones.
Dazai grinned from ear to ear as the remote worked like it used to.

"[Name]-chan!" Dazai clapped his hands together, a pink, sparkling aura surrounded him.

"Now let me shower!"