#2

So the boys went to the living room to do school, while me and Jacob forgot our laptop so we went to our room's to get them, after that i went down stairs and sat on the floor then mark saw me all alone so he decided to join me on the floor and me and mark  not wanting to be bothered by the boys, seconds later comes Jacob, i log in to the website and instantly start whith the essay I have to turn in tomorrow ( I don't know just go with it) and because Jacob and his annoying little friends keep bothering me about random shit i worked on my essay for 2 hours I know stupid! Then I go to do math and mark keept saying stupid jokes that would make me laugh and the boys would look at me weirdly, or he would steal my answers I would punch him 'playfuly' that's what I love about him he is not afraid to be himself or act stupidly funny that's why I love him as my best friend and people think we have a weird relationship as friends but we don't care, right now since mark has been stealing my answers i keep stealing his and he tackled me and we started cracking up we were crying i saw the Rowland's and Jacob give us a jealousy look yes the three of them I got uncomfortable because me and mark are always like this and the never do this so i got up and started go to my room to do school in their but I guess mark wanted to join so we went to my room when we didn't understand we would help each other so we finished early but not necessarily because we would joke around and stuff so we finished earlier so we decided on a little snack so we went down stairs to find it empty i heard a loud noise...