Chapter 3

Chapter 3

He pulled out one of my earphones.

"You didn't hear me?"

I shaked my head a little.

He smiled and took a earphone and putted it in his ear.

"Oh. This is good music!"

I nodded.

"You have a good taste!"

He said smiling. I tried to hold in my smile. I didn't know what was happening with me. I fall for girls but his smile was just so cute! It brights up a whole room. I looked away so he couldn't see that I was holding in my smile.

"Jung"

He said.

I looked at him with inconnect eyes.

"Huh?"

"Jung, that's the name"

"Oh. Kay, I'm Kay"

My real name wasen't Kay but I never said my real name because its a bit of girly. I changed it. No one knows my real name.

"Kay? That's a cute name"

He said, and he smiled.

The bus came and I got in, he followed and sat next to me. I looked out of the window and watched the sky. I wondered, if he knew I was a girl. I liked both, girls and guys, just more for girls. He smiled all the time. He must be happy. That's why I didn't wanted him to help me. I don't want to ruin that smile.

"I like the sky."

He said all of sudden.

I nodded. It was quiet, I guess he was just trying to start a conversation. I've always been very bad in conversations and making friends. He looked at me and I was still looking out of the window.

" Do you have any friends here?"

I shaked my head. I was holding my phone in my hand for my music. Suddenly, he took my phone.

"What are you doing?"

He didn't answer, he just kept on doing something on my phone. I tried to take it off.

"Just wait!"

I didn't know what he was doing.

Then he gave back my phone and I looked trew my phone. I didn't saw any chance.I wondered what he did.