Chapter 13: Mysterious Creature

After Sophie and Fitz walked back to the alicorns, their friends asked them what happened. Fitz explained. They all gasped, and they agreed that they have to do something. But Fitz forgot to tell them one thing. The creature, so Sophie tranmitted to him.
(Fitz in bold, Sophie in italics)
"Fitz you forgot to tell them about this mysterious creature."
"No I didn't."
"Yes you did."
"I didn't tell them on purpose. I figured it would be the best of just is two went after it, less chance to scare it away."
"Oh! That actually makes sense."
"See."
------------------------
After they got back to Everglen. Sophie and Fitz were rapidly reseaching for any animal that could look like this black half eel, half dolphin thing. They found nothing. Sophie has stayed over that night to research. But Sophie and Fitz were so tired. So they finally just have up with the computer.
"Get Soph?" Fitz asked.
"Yes?" Sophie replied. "What's up?"
"Do you really like me? Cause I've been so caught up in everything lately, I haven't really been able to spend some time with you alone." He said sadly.
"Fitz, of course I like you. I love you in fact, and nothing could change that." Sophie said kindly.
"Not even Dex or Keefe?"
"Not even Dex or Keefe." Sophie said
Fitz scooted closer to Sophie where they were sitting on the ground, and pulled her in for a kiss. Sophie loved when he did that. When they finally stopped, Sophie remembered something.
"Oh my gosh Fitz!" Sophie said excited.
"What, what?" Fitz asked extremely curious.
"The creature has neon green eyes and one bright purple scale on it's dorsal fin." Sophie said, "We forget about that!"
"Oh, your right! Lets look it up!" Fitz said.
"No" Sophie said, grabbing his hand. "It can wait til morning."
She said good night to Fitz then Sophie got up and grabbed her stuff, and went to the room she usually stayed in. With heavy eyelids Sophie fell asleep.
---------------------
When Sophie woke up in the morning the first thing she saw was a pair of teal eyes.
"AHHHH!" Sophie yelled, jumping out of bed.
"Sophie, Soph it's okay. Its just me." Fitz said. Sophie let out a sigh of relif.
"You really scared me." Sophie said breathlessly.
"Sorry, didn't mean too. Just wanted to get going on our 'creature search.'" Fitz said with quotation signs when he said the words "creature search."
"Ok, ok let me get dressed." Sophie said smiling. She grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom to change. When she came back, Fitz was sitting on the bed, patiently waiting.
"Ok lets go!" Sophie said.
"Lets go!" Fitz agreed.
When they got to the computer, Fitz immediately started typeing in the description of the creature. While Sophe I stood behind the chair he sat in.
"Oh I found it!!!" Fitz said excitedly.
"Oh my gosh, I've seen that creature before..." Sophie said.

Hey guys. Sorry for the cliffhanger again, but it's fun! Merry Christmas, this is your Christmas Present!!!🎁
Hope you liked it! Tell me what you think in the comment section (please nothing mean, but I'm ok with constructive critisim of you feel the need).
P.S. They only had the computer because Alden picked it up in the forbidden cities. :) (totally making that up)