Perfect

Slowly I open my eyes and look around, groggy from sleep. I squint from the glare of the sunlight pouring in from the window. The alarm clock says 10:36 am. I shift a little realizing there's a person on the other side of the bed. A soft groan comes from behind me. I sigh looking down at, of course, purple arms wrapped around my waist. I turn over to face the sleeping Eggplant. He's lightly snoring. I smile to myself. The asshole is cute when he's sleeping. He pulls me closer, cuddling into me. I blushed not knowing if he did that in his sleep or if he's actually awake. I wrap my arms around him.
"Morning, love~."
I knew the little shit was awake. He kept his eyes shut and smiled.
      "Morning, Vince."
      He shifted slightly and pulled the blanket up to his shoulders still cuddled up to me.
      "Why don't you let me cuddle you more often?" His voice crawled through my ears smoky and smooth. I love his morning voice.
      "Because you're annoying."
      "...Fair play."
      I roll my eyes and he smirks. He started sliding his hand down my side to my boxers. I slapped his hand away. He frowned and brought his hand back up to my side. I sighed closing my eyes again and relaxed. It felt good to sleep in. Vincent started humming a soft tune. I couldn't quite recognize it but I'm too tired to ask. He started to begin to murmur the words, then suddenly.
"MA ANACONDA DON'T WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN!!!" Vincent screamed in my ear making me yell and sit up now alert and awake. He cracked up and I glared at him. I threw my pillow at him.
"Fuck you!"
"But you just did that last night!"
I slap his arm as he sits there still laughing his ass off at me. I groan and rest my face in my hands.
"You're impossible."
"Well you've managed to do the impossible~"
"God dammit Vincent!!"
He chuckles to himself. I sigh and get up off the bed and head over to the dresser and throw on some pants.
"Where you going, hot stuff?"
"To take away your toast."
I turn around and smirk at him. His eyes lit up with fear as I ran to the kitchen. The scrambling of Vincent falling off the bed and running after me grew closer as I grabbed the bag of bread and headed to the window.
      "NO," Vincent screamed, grabbing me and pulling me back from the window with a strong jolt. I heaved and dropped the bread turning around and pushed him off of me smiling,
      "Asshole!"
      "Come at me, Scotty boy!"
      I charged at him and wrestled with him into the living room where he pinned me down on the couch. He smirked down at me and kissed me.
      "I win!"
      "Whatever... Get off of me."
      "Nah."
     Vincent laid on me purring softly. I sighed heavily realizing my back hurts from our quarrel a minute ago. What a jerk. He lifts himself up and stares down at me seductively.
"What are you doing?"
"Deciding wether I should kiss you or fuck you."
"I don't like either of those ideas."
"You're blushing. I think you like both."
I make a mph sound breaking eye contact with him. I'm not in the mood to deal with his shit. I push on him to get up, he doesn't budge. Suddenly his lips are smashed against mine with intensity and lust. I give in and enjoy our little make out session. It's hard to say no to something so nice on a Saturday morning. I sit up as we continue to kiss and Vincent sits on my lap. He starts kissing all over my face. My heart leaps with joy, I hate how much I enjoy our make outs. I hate how one kiss from him can change my day. I hate that I enjoy feeling his arms around me, holding me close. I hate how his breath against my own as we stare at each other catching our breath makes my heart flutter. I hate how when we embrace and snuggle our exhaust away, it makes me not care about anything except us in our own world. I hate the fact that I love this bastard so much.
Vince stays sitting on my lap. We sit. He rests his head in the crook of my neck. I kiss the side of his head as we sit. My hands run circles around his thighs as his snake around my sides. I wasn't aware of how long we were sitting, neither of us wanted to move. After who knows how long Vincent sits up and stretched with a groan.
"I love you, Scotty."
"I love you, too, I guess."
He gets up and starts walking down the hall.
"Where are you going?"
"To take a shower, you gonna join~?"
"Maybe."
"Don't leave me in suspense, Mr. Ring Ring~."
Vincent chuckles at what I'm guessing is me blushing and walks off strutting his way to the bathroom. After a couple seconds in the bathroom I see the Eggplant's arm stick out and drop a pair of boxers to the floor. I murmur not able to resist. I get up and head to the bathroom. A typical Saturday morning. Perfect.