.Chapter 6.

Vikks POV.

I felt like I was there prisoner. Like they where talking all bullshit. I don't trust them, at all. And that's what I'm gunna stick to, I have a pack, and that's it, no trust. No nothing.

"So, what was your pack called?" Josh asks and I sigh. "Why would I tell you." I ask and he laughs. "So we can give them a little visit. Jesus Christ I was just wandering." He says making me chuckle dryly. I'm still not sure why the fuck I said yes to this 'Offer' "Why did you even want me?" I ask them and Simon sighs.

"Because you can protect us from wolves." "If anything wolves will turn against me, seeing me with vampires, never mind six." I tell him and he shrugs. "We still have a lot more protection." "Like you needed it anyway" I roll my eyes.

I heard footsteps and I instantly stopped my eyes glowing. "What the he-" "shush" I tell him and all of there eyes go jet black, which made me very creeped out. But I listened, and so did they.

"Who Goes There." I hear a voice and the guys instantly turn invisible. Thanks that's. definitely helpful. I turn into a wolf, making my fur black. As the only thing thy most probably could see was my yellow eyes.

"Oh, A wolf." I hear them say and I squint my eyes. They come out of the shadows and there glowing yellow eyes, almost the exact same as mine, stared straight at me. Another fucking vampire. "Guys." I whisper. But I heard nothing. Fuck them.

"Where's your pack?" The vampire asks and I shake my head. "Far away from here." I tell him and he laughs. "So you're on your own?" The guy asks and I see Josh behind him. His finger on his lips. I nod. I felt my nails dig into the snow. My eyes glowing, and so where his. "I'm so sorry, but I'm very hungry." He spits, he lunges towards me. But then I see JJ lung at him from side on and immediately smash the guys body against the tree. "He's with us." JJ says. Tobi appears right next to JJ. My eyes widen. So they are going to protect me.

"What are you doing! A vampire protecting a wolf!" He scoffs and Josh appears. "If that's what it looks like." He says darkly and the vampire thy was held in JJs grip disappeared. Before appearing a few meters in front of me, lunging towards me. "Get away from him." Simon appears right in front of me. His back facing towards me.

"Leave now and no harm is done." Ethan spits and I smiled slightly, these guys really are protecting me. "How can you resist the urge?" The guy hisses. His eyes glued onto me. "We aren't animals like you." Harry appears. "Now Leave." "Never." "If that's your choice." Josh laughs. Before all six of them launched towards him. He jumped over Simon and ran towards me. I growled before running towards him. I jump and push him away, his body flying as JJ catches him. Tobi ran over and tried ripping the vein that was on the neck. But that's where his stupidity kicks in. "Vampires can't do that. Only wolves." I tell him and he sighs. "You don't have the guts." The vampire laughed and I shook my head. "You really shouldn't I said that." I growled, no one understanding it as they don't speak my language but I ran over to him, JJ letting go of him as I jumped and wrapped my claw around the guys neck and then ripping the vein. Causing him to instantly turn to dust.

I sighed loudly. Looking around at them all. All of them breathing heavily. "Thanks." I whisper and they all nod. "Don't worry. We told you we would protect you." Ethan says and I nod. "Well, you did better than my last group." I chuckle and they nod. "Let's get back before we encounter any more of them." Harry says, the snow falling delicately In his messy hair.

"Thank you guys, I honestly thought you fucked off." I hcuckle and they shake there head. "We made a deal." Josh says enforce they start running, I follow them until we reach a massive house.

Ethan gets the key and unlocks the door. All of them rushing inside. I turn into human form before following them in and my eyes instantly widened, the whole place is massive, it's not like fancy but it's nice, better than the abandoned shelter. "Mate it's a house not a deer." Harry snarls and I immediately snap my head towards him. "Well this is new for me since I've lived in a shelter that has been abandoned for all my life." "That's not my problem." "Guys. Just. Stop fighting." Josh interrupts me and Harry.

Harry looks at me and makes his eyes go a glowing red, I make my yellow eyes five times brighter. "Where am I sleeping?" I ask through gritted teeth, still staring at Harry.

He is really going to piss me off.

"I'll show you." Tobi says before heading up the stairs. All the other guys had dissipated somewhere else apart from Harry. As I passed him I neared my fangs and his eyes went an either darker red before hissing. His fangs on show.

"A drop of venom in your veins and you've had it." Harry threatens. I roll my eyes before heading up the stairs. "A scratch to the vein of you're neck will banish you." I spit before Tobi grabbed my arm and hurried me up stairs. I growled. "Dont Touch me" I growl and he just shakes his head before opening a room.

"This is your room." Tobi tells me and I nod. It was pretty nice, It had a bed, wardrobe, table, and a en suit bathroom. "Just come downstairs when you're finished unpacking, we gotta eat soon." He tells me and I shiver. "Count me out of eating fucking humans." I tell him and his eyes instantly turned red. This scared me and Tobi looked like the nice one out of this group.

"Don't Stereotype Us. We eat human food as well you know." He threatened and I instantly rolled my eyes. "Just leave." "I could break you, you're lucky I'm not Harry." He tells me and I sigh.

"Cool." I tell him and he just hisses. Before disappearing. "Shit." I whisper. Looking around. What if Harry's in hear, I forgot they could do this shit.

I start unpacking my stuff and sighed loudly, my phone started ringing and I grabbed hold of it, only to find out that it was Tay.

"Hello?" I ask through the phone. "Hello. How are you coping?" She asks and I look around the room. "Urm, pretty good.. You?" I ask and she laughs.

"The boys are fighting." She says and I sighed. "Just tell them to quit it." I tell her and I could basically hear her roll her eyes through the phone. "I've tried. There not doing anything or listening to me." She tells me and I sigh . I put her on speaker before starting to unpack my things.

"You gotta come back Vikk."
She tells me and I laugh. "Back there? No way." "Please. The guys keep fighting and because I'm the only girl I feel like they look down upon me." She tells me as I place my jeans into the drawer bottom thing on the wardrobe.

"They are cruel. They think about themselves. You can handle them. I promise you." I tell her and she sighs "Just come back. I'm fucking tired of this fighting shit." "Tay, I'm not coming back, not after Richard." I mumble.

"Well I'll leave them and we can start our own pack." She tells me. "No, it's too dangerous." I tell her and she sighs. "I know, but I just miss you Vikk." She retorts and I nod.

"I miss you too." I tell her. "I got to go. I'll see you later." She tells me and I sigh. "Okay, stay safe okay, they can get really into fights." I tell her and she laughs. "I'll try. Love ya vikk." "Love you too Tay. See ya!" "Bye!" She says before hanging up. I sigh before placing my phone in my pocket. I just realised that they could of heard that conversation as it was on loud speaker.

Please don't listen, they might go after her.

I don't want that.
<><><><><><>
Did they hear Vikks convo? Find out soon! If you enjoyed this chapter please comment otherwise I'll talk to you all later! X

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3